PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

wildgu6
20th October 2015, 07:58 PM
G,day guys/gals. Been lurking for a while, so thought it was time to intro my good self.
Names Pete and I live in good old SA.
Currently working in the steel industry and getting around in an 08 GU6 with a few extras.
look forward to working out how to navigate around the site and having a chat, a few laughs
and catching up with a few members.

Cheers

AB
20th October 2015, 08:00 PM
Another manual grabber!!!

Good to read you again Pete and we look forward to your antics!

growler2058
20th October 2015, 08:19 PM
Been wondering what happened to wild
Good to see you back cocko

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

Dhuck
20th October 2015, 10:09 PM
Holy Shite. Gidday mate. Enjoy the site, the manuals and all the other stuff. lol

4bye4
20th October 2015, 11:44 PM
Um! G'day and welcome mate.

Just A Troll
21st October 2015, 08:26 AM
So you'll be a source of interesting stories? Welcome mate and start talking... :)

threedogs
21st October 2015, 08:31 AM
Welcome back ,,,,,,,,, enjoy

wildgu6
21st October 2015, 08:43 PM
cheers guys, good to be back, now where are these manuals you talk about lol,

Woof
21st October 2015, 09:50 PM
Got this one covered AB and other Mods, will hit him with the Infraction Stick......hahaha
Welcome back Pete, was looking through some old threads yesterday and saw that you had added the gu6 mate

Clunk
21st October 2015, 09:53 PM
Wholly crap...... welcome back Pete

Avo
21st October 2015, 09:54 PM
Got this one covered AB and other Mods, will hit him with the Infraction Stick......hahaha
Welcome back Pete, was looking through some old threads yesterday and saw that you had added the gu6 mate

someone say stick.....welcome back wildgu6

wildgu6
21st October 2015, 10:26 PM

Hey Doggy, cheers mate. Yep the old girl started costing me $$$ so went for an upgrade to 08 GU6 crd with a few extras.
Couldn't be happier with it, not a 4.2 but pretty gutsy for a 3lt

wildgu6
21st October 2015, 10:29 PM
Wholly crap...... welcome back Pete

cheers Adrian, got some catching up to do by the looks, Wholly crap alright 23,368 posts of it lol.

Clunk
21st October 2015, 10:34 PM
cheers Adrian, got some catching up to do by the looks, Wholly crap alright 23,368 posts of it lol.
Would have been a few more if it wasn't for Doggy following me around and deleting my posts lol. ....... oh you might want to pm AB about being let in to another section

Plamen
22nd October 2015, 04:43 AM
Hi and welcome

wildgu6
22nd October 2015, 03:20 PM
Would have been a few more if it wasn't for Doggy following me around and deleting my posts lol. ....... oh you might want to pm AB about being let in to another section

Sounds like secret men's business, got me curious now hahaha, cheers mate

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2015, 03:32 PM
Welcome back Pete, still can't believe you lowered your standards and bought a GU.

Good 2 see you back on here, its been a while even though I know you have been lurking in the background :)

wildgu6
22nd October 2015, 08:16 PM
Cheers Toddie, but think you need to lay off the Beam bro, always had a U mate, just upgraded x 10 yrs

Woof
22nd October 2015, 09:32 PM
Hey Doggy, cheers mate. Yep the old girl started costing me $$$ so went for an upgrade to 08 GU6 crd with a few extras.
Couldn't be happier with it, not a 4.2 but pretty gutsy for a 3lt

Yeah Pete, I have changed from The Q to a U as well mate, the motor blew up in NSW earlier in the year when I was over visiting my family..

TPC
23rd October 2015, 09:48 AM
Welcome back Pete, good to see another SA member becoming active.
One of these days I might meet actually meet you along with a few other SA members.

wildgu6
23rd October 2015, 03:54 PM
Yeah Pete, I have changed from The Q to a U as well mate, the motor blew up in NSW earlier in the year when I was over visiting my family..

just checked it out mate, nice change for you as you enter the twilight years

wildgu6
23rd October 2015, 04:00 PM
Welcome back Pete, good to see another SA member becoming active.
One of these days I might meet actually meet you along with a few other SA members.

cheers mate, good to be back after a whirlwind year or 2.
Careful what you wish for, met a few of the members over the years, nothing but trouble hahahahaha,
nah honestly great bunch of blokes,

Woof
23rd October 2015, 04:26 PM
just checked it out mate, nice change for you as you enter the twilight years

Enter my TWILIGHT YEARS.........................................Oh I see you have not changed mate..hahahaha

TPC
23rd October 2015, 04:32 PM
cheers mate, good to be back after a whirlwind year or 2.
Careful what you wish for, met a few of the members over the years, nothing but trouble hahahahaha,
nah honestly great bunch of blokes,

I have met lots of the Victorian members but only 2 from SA, it seems we never manage to plan a get together over here that goes ahead.