View Full Version : rear springs Umc

domgee
2nd October 2015, 05:11 PM
Hello from denmark,,, i have got sum new rear springs for my nissan patrol lwb 2.8td 1993 10 seater ,, the springs are made by UMC and the code on them is MRN 010 ,, i have put the springs on and car sits low and the springs are flat ,, so i think they are not the right spings ,, i have phoned and emailed and sent photos to the people i got the springs from and they say they are the right springs ,,,, but they are not ,,, can anyone help with this if they have had this problem with these springs ,,,, cheers Dom

4bye4
2nd October 2015, 05:28 PM
U M C is an Indian company marketing on line. I have no idea what recourse you have in Denmark but you have an impasse where you say they are incorrect and the supplier says they are correct. I can not find any information on the springs excep that tey can be bought on the internet.

domgee
5th October 2015, 07:25 AM
thanks for the input ,, i am going to try and get my money back as they say these springs fit the short wheel base and the long wheel base ,,?? i think they are for a short wheel base as it is a lighter car ,,,,, cheers Dom

domgee
9th October 2015, 06:55 PM
Hello ,, does anyone know if the short wheel base and long wheel base nissan patrol mk/mq use the same rear leaf springs and if not what are the differance in them ,,,, thanks Dom