PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone hows life treating you all!!!!

brooks
3rd April 2011, 05:41 PM
Have had a nice relaxing weekend this weekend, mainly because my patrol is in pieces in my dads garage as the head is cracked between the valves in number 6 cylinder. oh well it gives me a good excuse to replace the whole engine, I am just weighing up getting the entire new engine from the states or just replace all the internal pieces like the pistons, rings and so on.

YNOT
3rd April 2011, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Brooks.
Which engine do you have?

Tony

growler2058
3rd April 2011, 06:05 PM
G'day Brooks they're a good mob on board full of useful info and advice

Bigrig
3rd April 2011, 06:09 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

wildgu6
3rd April 2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome aboard again buddy,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Noticed you intro'd in march as well buddy,
No biggy but next time maybe post your thread in General Chat, might get a few more viewers,
Let us know how the build goes buddy, Love to know $$$ of rebuild oppossed to US engine & sites you have sourced from.
Cheers buddy, Good luck with it all.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
3rd April 2011, 06:49 PM
welcome aboard brooks enjoy your stay

Maxhead
3rd April 2011, 07:06 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Brooks

AB
3rd April 2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Brooks, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Brooks

Finly Owner
3rd April 2011, 11:54 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Brooks, Let us know what motor you have and we may be able help with prices.

Tim

DX grunt
4th April 2011, 12:09 AM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum. Where you from?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bob
4th April 2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome Brooks. Join in the conversations and enjoy

Clunk
4th April 2011, 07:08 PM
G'day Brooks, welcome aboard mate

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:11 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul