PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

69darocket
3rd April 2011, 09:39 AM
hi to everyone. new one to this site. lol

i'm located in the nowra area, and always looking for people to go bush with. all my mates can't keep up. lol. mainly just weekends or day trips. it's hard getting away by my self with 3 kids

have currently a project 92' gq lwb with 4" lift running on 33's. a few bits of extras (the list never ends does it)

currently in the process of swapping out the 4.2tb for a beautiful 4.2td that n/a. its a hell of a job. so if any one has any ideas or problems that they've encountered with this conversion please pm me. always after extra info

thanks to everyone who's read and see you out there.

ps keep the shiny side up!

Bob
3rd April 2011, 09:42 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

growler2058
3rd April 2011, 09:43 AM
Gday mate theyre a good mob here full of useful info and advice

YNOT
3rd April 2011, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the forum Rocket.
I've never done the TB to TD conversion but we do get a few questions on here about it. Any information, experience and photos you can share with us would be much apprecieated.

Tony

Bigrig
3rd April 2011, 09:53 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

DX grunt
3rd April 2011, 09:58 AM
G'day mate

Welcome aboard.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
3rd April 2011, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
3rd April 2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
3rd April 2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy

big_fletch
3rd April 2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, sounds like a fun little project you have there.. Feel free to post up some pics LOL

Fletcha

Maxhead
3rd April 2011, 07:05 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Rocket

nowoolies
3rd April 2011, 08:13 PM
g`day rocket
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

Finly Owner
3rd April 2011, 11:51 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rocket.

Tim

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:12 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul