PDA

View Full Version : Hi!! GU 2006 4.2

thepunter1
1st April 2011, 08:22 PM
Hi All,

I have been a Landcruiser owner/driver for the past 10 years, but after driving around with a GQ and a GU all this time, I finally decided to come over to the dark side. Looking forward to many more years of 4WDing in the Victorian High Country. Hope you can help me with mods to my GU Ute.

Regards,
David.

growler2058
1st April 2011, 08:24 PM
Welcome over mate good to hear you have seen the light and gone dark hahaha good mob here full of helpful info

NissanGQ4.2
1st April 2011, 08:28 PM
Welcome 2 the forum David,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers Todd

Bigrig
1st April 2011, 08:29 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on the forum, so don't be shy and join in to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

big_fletch
1st April 2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, great to have another member aboard.. I also love the vic high country, heading up mansfeild this weekend infact lol..
Feel free to browse the forum and join in the convo's

Fletcha

Sir Roofy
1st April 2011, 08:38 PM
Welcome aboard david

YNOT
1st April 2011, 09:11 PM
Welcome to the forum and to the dark side David, you are in good company here!

Tony

AB
1st April 2011, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forum mate...I don't think you have moved over to the dark side, more seen the light...lol

You made a good decision mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
1st April 2011, 09:44 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House, we on the dark side can help with your quest, but you must open your mind to new beginnings and leave the past behind. Let the journey begin.

Tim

Woof
1st April 2011, 09:49 PM
Welcome mate, enjoy the forum...............just saw your forum name and if you are Punter all I have to say is it's about time you gave up the captaincy due to the fact that you are not real good at it mate...lololol

Clunk
2nd April 2011, 01:47 AM
g'day David, welcome aboard the dark side mate

Dhuck
2nd April 2011, 02:43 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

timbar
2nd April 2011, 03:36 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
2nd April 2011, 08:04 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum David. You won't regret your decision mate...but I am bias...lol

Bob
2nd April 2011, 08:33 AM
Welcome David. I am another High Country buff. Join in and enjoy. Where are you from

wildgu6
3rd April 2011, 12:38 PM
Welcome aboard David,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
You can find a section just for utes in the segragated section......LOL

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

thepunter1
8th April 2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks everyone.

BTW I live in Melbourne - Wheelers Hill.

Dark 1
8th April 2011, 10:56 PM
Welcome buddy, love to see some piccies ---Go the GU's.

DX grunt
8th April 2011, 11:28 PM
G'day David.

We welcome you and your ute to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

thepunter1
10th April 2011, 08:31 PM
Just uploaded some picture to my albums.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/album.php?albumid=101&attachmentid=3596

Note: This does not show up for me but if you right click on the icon [?] thingy and select "Open in new window", it works.

Or try this.... Link to my Album (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/album.php?albumid=101&attachmentid=3596)

David.

Dark 1
10th April 2011, 08:49 PM
Top photos bud, thanks for chucking the link up.

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:05 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul