PDA

View Full Version : Bubbling Dash

madchef
28th August 2015, 03:34 PM
Hi All,
Well i got my patrol and it has the bubbling dash dont mind as will cover it, But a friend of mine who has a patrol said there was a recall on the accelerator, so i sent an email to nissan also asking about the dash, they called the next day cool, said yes recall on my 2007 acceletator all good and free, but said the dash was extended to 8 years from six but would have to pay a% of the cost, went to the dealer and they looked and taken many pics and vin and how many km, called me two days later saying they will give me 50% off the pice of the dash then 2.5 hrs to fit, somit came to $1290, for it lol.. was going to do it if around $ 700 but that was past my pocket money, would love to do it, but lots of cash, i then phoned there head office and they would not do anything else just said sorry lol so do i or not, i can get many toys with that cash, might just cover with Black car carpet or somthing like that, re sale would be better to do it but i will have the car for the next 10 years lol, what have you guys done ?? mine 2007 Gu my7 124,000, auto , with all mods, got for $20,000 so good price, shall i spend ?

Thanks

Dave

mudski
28th August 2015, 04:03 PM
Dash mat I reckon. $1290 is just about a front locker...

4bye4
28th August 2015, 04:16 PM
G'day mate - I would take it up to Scott's trimming in 3/11 Prindiville Dr, Wangara WA 6065 and ask them if they can do it. They may be able to at less cost than the Nissan offer. I don't know if they do stuff like that but he has done other things for me and is good operator.