PDA

View Full Version : G'day all,

arno
25th August 2015, 09:02 PM
Hello all,

My name is Arno and moved to this beautiful country about 8 years ago. Coming from The Netherlands with my wife and two boys we wanted to explore the Aussie country a different way.
We bought a Nissan patrol GU2, 3ltr DI model 2001 6 years ago and are still enjoying it. its not a fancy rig but it does the job.
We are not into extreme 4WD although I am getting excited while watching some of these video's.

At the moment we mainly use it on our farm just outside of Goulburn NSW often surprised how versatile and powerfull this car can be.
I have been out with my very best mate Kris who has a more recent model. Its always a pleasure to crawl behind the wheel when he is injured or a little bit intoxicated. I don't have to explain what he drives as he is well known on this forum.

Technically I still have many challenges ahead getting my Patrol to run well.
I have no doubt finding information and some tips on this forum.

All the best to you all!

Arno

AB
25th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Please tell me your not friends with Krisso?

Winnie
25th August 2015, 09:18 PM
G'day mate. It's a sad day when you admit that Krisso is your very best mate! Bwahaha good luck to you with that! =)

arno
25th August 2015, 09:36 PM
G'day mate. It's a sad day when you admit that Krisso is your very best mate! Bwahaha good luck to you with that! =)

Yeah that's him mate, it's not that bad! Lol

arno
25th August 2015, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Please tell me your not friends with Krisso?

Yeah I am afraid so!

Maxhead
25th August 2015, 09:39 PM
Geez, a new member jumps on and you blokes hammer his mate:( great forum this:animierte-smilies-f

Welcome Arno, these blokes aren't too bad

jack
25th August 2015, 09:40 PM
Welcome Arno, from another Dutchman.
And a word of warning never admit to knowing Krisso, let alone telling people he is your friend.
He's a very sick man, I'm sure all the members here will agree. :drunk::drunk:

4bye4
25th August 2015, 09:47 PM
G'day and welcome Arno

Bigcol
25th August 2015, 11:10 PM
welcome Arno, after 8 years, you should be used to the Australian sense of humor by now eh..............?

blocko05
26th August 2015, 05:24 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
26th August 2015, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
26th August 2015, 09:36 AM
Hello and welcome aboard, enjoy

Winnie
26th August 2015, 09:42 AM
I have been out with my very best mate Kris who has a more recent model. Its always a pleasure to crawl behind the wheel when he is injured or a little bit intoxicated.

I can't imagine that is very often? I've only ever seen Krisso have one or two drinks!

Rossco
26th August 2015, 10:08 AM
Hello all,

I have been out with my very best mate Kris who has a more recent model. Its always a pleasure to crawl behind the wheel when he is injured or a little bit intoxicated. I don't have to explain what he drives as he is well known on this forum.

Arno

Doesn't sound like the Krisso we know, must be a different bloke. . .
Welcome aboard, enjoy [emoji4]

Stropp
26th August 2015, 11:14 AM
gday mate and welcome, i wont mention Kris as he has already taken a flogging :)

Jased
30th August 2015, 04:18 PM
G'day and welcome.

growler2058
30th August 2015, 04:45 PM
Gday Arno welcome aboard mate. Gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Clunk
30th August 2015, 05:54 PM
G'day Arno, wecleome aboard.......... oh and commiserations on your choice of best mates, you poor poor thing