PDA

View Full Version : Dont you love it when......

Bloodyaussie
15th August 2015, 07:14 PM
When you rub your eyes and you have chili on your hands.... thats smarts..

Your turn.....?

AB
15th August 2015, 07:19 PM
When you get naked and hop in the shower and realised you forgot your phone.

Then you have to use your imagination :(

Bloodyaussie
15th August 2015, 07:21 PM
Great.. i just pictured that in my head...errr.

Rossco
15th August 2015, 07:22 PM
That's disgusting [emoji20] . . .

AB
15th August 2015, 07:25 PM
That's disgusting [emoji20] . . . I know right.....rubbing your eyes is so 1985! Yuk!

Sir Roofy
15th August 2015, 07:26 PM
water proof phone was it

Bloodyaussie
15th August 2015, 07:28 PM
water proof phone was it

Dont you love it when you leave your hearing aid in your clothes and wash them...lol

AB
15th August 2015, 07:33 PM
When you rub your eyes and you have chili on your hands.... thats smarts.. Your turn.....? One of our earlier meet ups at murrindindi when Krisso came down with his ring burning level 49999 chilli.

He gave me a piece which I only nibbled a mouse chew size but all the juices went on my fingers and I rubbed my eyes.

Without a word of a lie, the pain was so intense it felt like someone had a cigarette lighter on my eye ball.

Leah had to flush it with milk whilst I sooked like a baby. Absolutely mad those chilli nutters!

Sir Roofy
15th August 2015, 07:38 PM
Dont you love it when you leave your hearing aid in your clothes and wash them...lol

Wrong forgot they were in my ears when I got in the shower and the keys were :oops:in the clothes

HuskyInAuz
15th August 2015, 10:18 PM
Just before you step out of the shower and ponder "I did shampoo right?"

Ben-e-boy
16th August 2015, 12:05 AM
When I lost a nice fresh set of injectors. Then had to pay for another set of nice fresh injectors

james008
16th August 2015, 01:51 AM
When you drive to work because you're running late, then walk home, leave your car at work and take 4 hours to notice it's not in the driveway.

.... which obviously is something I'd never do....

Bloodyaussie
17th August 2015, 05:02 PM
When you drive to work because you're running late, then walk home, leave your car at work and take 4 hours to notice it's not in the driveway.

I have not done this but heard of others that have.... oh so funny.

NissanGQ4.2
17th August 2015, 06:00 PM
You have your car at the mechanics on Saturday then on Sunday you do some work 2 it yourself only to have it break down on the way to work on Monday morning and need the mechanic 2 look at it again...................

160bucks later :(

Maybe this should be in the angry thread!

mudnut
17th August 2015, 07:05 PM
Don't you hate it when
you're doing a simple
job and you break a
flimsy plastic part
off a really expensive
component and the
vehicle is off the road
until a replacement
gets ordered and
delivered.

mudnutette
17th August 2015, 07:19 PM
Love it when I put aside some food for later and then someone else eats it

Bloodyaussie
17th August 2015, 07:28 PM
Love it when I put aside some food for later and then someone else eats it

Thats a stoning offence....

BigRAWesty
17th August 2015, 08:06 PM
When you buy something secondhand then a few weeks later a better quality units comes up for sale only much cheaper. 😢

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

SpecialDave
17th August 2015, 08:35 PM
You have a busy day,immediately after the 15 you have for lunch you're presenting to a big group. You bump into a coworker and chat the entire way into building and elevator ride up 9 floors stopping all stations, you both get out and head off to your respective meetings. You nail it and then as depart catch yourself in the mirror - yep garden teeth... You basically have a head of lettuce attached to your teeth! Thanks for the headsup coworker dude!

Winnie
17th August 2015, 08:36 PM
When you buy something secondhand then a few weeks later a better quality units comes up for sale only much cheaper. 😢

Oh NOOOO man, you gotta stop looking once you've bought!

BigRAWesty
17th August 2015, 08:39 PM
Wife found it. But yea. Shit happens. Make the most with what we got.

Clunk
17th August 2015, 10:34 PM
Wife found it. But yea. Shit happens. Make the most with what we got.

Bloody women, they've always got to keep looking...... my missus does the same, drives me nuts

my third 256
18th August 2015, 07:42 AM
bugger rubbing the eyes what about when you take a leak and half way through the burning (from the chillies ) kicks in

Woof
18th August 2015, 03:54 PM
When you do not realise how bloody heavy a GU bonnet is when replacing the struts, must be the only part that is not made by Tuppaware.
Nearly pushed my face into the battery

Clunk
18th August 2015, 03:55 PM
When you do not realise how bloody heavy a GU bonnet is when replacing the struts, must be the only part that is not made by Tuppaware.

would have improved your looks no end then!!!!!!!?????/ hahahahahaha

DX grunt
18th August 2015, 04:05 PM
Don't you love it when you're checking the engine oil in the middle of winter, and you flex the dipstick onto the battery terminal, because you're really cold?

Sparks fly everywhere - apparently!! lol

I can't even put a genuine terminal cover over it because it doesn't fit properly. Must be something to do with the wiring for the winch.

Clunk
18th August 2015, 04:12 PM
Don't you love it when you're checking the engine oil in the middle of winter, and you flex the dipstick onto the battery terminal, because you're really cold?

Sparks fly everywhere - apparently!! lol

I can't even put a genuine terminal cover over it because it doesn't fit properly. Must be something to do with the wiring for the winch.

is the winch for when you get stuck trying to drive up a curb?

mudski
18th August 2015, 04:40 PM
...when someone orders parts, pays for them, I send them off and then three days later send me a message saying they no longer live at that address and give me the new address. Sigh!

Bush Ranger
19th August 2015, 03:33 PM
Similar to when I like not telling some one who has a booger hangin` out of their nose. See how far they get through the day before they find out.

threedogs
19th August 2015, 03:38 PM

Did you think the new struts were slightly smaller in length than the OE struts.
Changed mine last week, long time coming, not a big ticket item imo

gaddy
19th August 2015, 04:01 PM
You just realized that I'll be in birdsville in 3 weeks time :)

threedogs
19th August 2015, 04:12 PM
When you go to get some scripts filled at the chemist only to find you have missed placed them,
drive all the way home not there ,back to the chemist and there on the groung next to my car space
are the scripts, spooky or magic,, lol

mudski
19th August 2015, 04:48 PM
Similar to when I like not telling some one who has a booger hangin` out of their nose. See how far they get through the day before they find out.

Haha! Reminds me of the Priest on Monday at my grandmothers funeral. He obviously tucked into a sausage roll or something before the service and had tomato sauce on his nose. None of us bothered to tell him and he had it on there from start to finish. Even at the burial he still had it on there. Atleast it made light of a gloomy day...

You just realized that I'll be in birdsville in 3 weeks time http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/smilies/smile.png

One punch in the neck for you...

Winnie
19th August 2015, 05:05 PM
One of our earlier meet ups at murrindindi when Krisso came down with his ring burning level 49999 chilli.

He gave me a piece which I only nibbled a mouse chew size but all the juices went on my fingers and I rubbed my eyes.

Without a word of a lie, the pain was so intense it felt like someone had a cigarette lighter on my eye ball.

Leah had to flush it with milk whilst I sooked like a baby. Absolutely mad those chilli nutters!

Hahaha! That was funny!

threedogs
19th August 2015, 05:11 PM
Hahaha! That was funny!
Its probably the same feeling a protester on the front line
feels after the police spray the beegeeza out of them

ashmccormick
19th August 2015, 07:43 PM
...when you think it'll be a good idea to inspect your thermostat during a 'quick hose change and flush' and the long bolt snaps!! Bang Head

Bloodyaussie
19th August 2015, 07:52 PM
...when you think it'll be a good idea to inspect your thermostat during a 'quick hose change and flush' and the long bolt snaps!! Bang Head

That one sucks big time.

ashmccormick
19th August 2015, 08:02 PM
That one sucks big time.
Yeh mate, lost screw extractors and everything. Bolt was seized inside the actual housing. 2 minute job turned into a weekend of hell haha

trekster
19th August 2015, 09:51 PM
the forum forgets my birthday..... :sadface:

Clunk
19th August 2015, 09:55 PM
the forum forgets my birthday..... :sadface:
Took care of it for ya

SpecialDave
22nd August 2015, 12:47 PM
When you have a noise - and over the course of many weeks you replace all fluids, uni joints, check everything, post a billion things, ask a million questions, spend hours on your back under the truck, cut, scrape, bruise and nearly break your hands, get so much dirt in your eyes everything now has a brown tinge because symptomaticly it's has to be a drivetrain issue....
And then last night the noise persists and eliminates drive train...
Fml....

mudski
24th August 2015, 12:33 PM
...the wife has your car keys in her handbag and takes them to work. And you lock yourself out of the house coz you have no keys...
So nothing to do but sit on the verandah and post this. Lol.

Bloodyaussie
24th August 2015, 12:49 PM
You idiot....... have you got in yet?

Hodge
24th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Nice one Mark. lol

mudnut
24th August 2015, 03:53 PM
I think your missus
is letting you know
you're in the dog
house, Mark.

mudski
24th August 2015, 08:29 PM
Haha yeah. I rang her and she left work to give me the keys. Luckily she only works 5 minutes away.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Bloodyaussie
10th September 2015, 12:57 PM
Dont you love it when you are about to go on a big trip but waiting on a part that is supposed to arrive the next day with plenty of time to fit is late and it is now cutting it close....

mudski
10th September 2015, 07:56 PM
...and it takes two weeks for the same blokes to fit two diff centres....

mudski
11th September 2015, 09:01 PM
...and it takes two weeks for the same blokes to fit two diff centres....

.....and i got my car back. wOOt!

katwoman
14th September 2015, 03:27 PM
It's 28c outside and you get a black hoodie and beanies in the mail.
( seriously, thanks Daz)

mudski
14th September 2015, 11:44 PM
It's 28c outside and you get a black hoodie and beanies in the mail.
( seriously, thanks Daz)
Haha! Atleast Tuesday will be cold enough in Melbourne to test them out.

katwoman
15th September 2015, 07:12 AM
Haha! Atleast Tuesday will be cold enough in Melbourne to test them out. Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Yep. Just got up and it's raining. I love Victorian weather.

Irish
15th September 2015, 06:46 PM
Don't you love it when...

You get home from work to find a bunch of free stuff from Coopers Brewery waiting for you because they liked a picture you posted on their FB page.

mudski
15th September 2015, 08:46 PM
What did they send you? Some soap to wash your mouth out to get rid of the taste? Lol.

Rossco
15th September 2015, 08:57 PM
What did they send you? Some soap to wash your mouth out to get rid of the taste? Lol.

Oooooooh. . . . . Good old Coopies, wouldn't get that from VB.

Irish
16th September 2015, 06:07 PM

My coopers brews are top notch you heathen!

Rossco
16th September 2015, 06:25 PM
My coopers brews are top notch you heathen!
My oath. Coopers are the nectar of the gods.

Winnie
16th September 2015, 06:56 PM
They're not bad! No VB but they're still not bad

Bacho86
16th September 2015, 08:17 PM
....Kid falls over running around at home and has to get taken to hospital to have stitches put in cause he cracked his head open to the bone!!! This photo was taken after the medics and docs had cleaned up all the blood and were looking into the wound

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/09/218.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnie
16th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Crikey mate, that's a good one!!
Bloody kids are tough aren't they

Bloodyaussie
16th September 2015, 08:23 PM
....Kid falls over running around at home and has to get taken to hospital to have stitches put in cause he cracked his head open to the bone!!! This photo was taken after the medics and docs had cleaned up all the blood and were looking into the wound

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/09/218.jpg

I did that twice within 12 months when i was his age... 12 stitches each time.

Chicks dig scars...

Winnie
16th September 2015, 08:24 PM
I did that twice within 12 months when i was his age... 12 stitches each time.

Chicks dig scars...
Explains so much!

Bacho86
16th September 2015, 09:29 PM
Crikey mate, that's a good one!!
Bloody kids are tough aren't they

Yeh he got it pretty good, slipped on the floor and hit his head right on the corner of the wall. His lil sister was chasing him around when it happened... mind you she has already denied any memory / responsibility for this (she's only 3!)

lucus30
16th September 2015, 10:46 PM
Stitches? If so how many?

Rossco
16th September 2015, 10:47 PM
Yeh he got it pretty good, slipped on the floor and hit his head right on the corner of the wall. His lil sister was chasing him around when it happened... mind you she has already denied any memory / responsibility for this (she's only 3!)
Ouch! Poor little bugger, all part of being a kid i guess. . .

Bacho86
16th September 2015, 10:58 PM
Stitches? If so how many?

Only the 3 stiches luckily. We were hoping they would just be able to 'glue it'll back together' but because of how deep the cut was, it required the stiches. So we'll be back in a weeks times to get them removed, which will be a blast!

lucus30
17th September 2015, 07:57 AM
Least now he has a good story

Hodge
20th September 2015, 12:18 PM
When you're looking for something and it is much much closer then you think... I'm very annoyed now.
Throughout Thursday and Friday I rang around looking for Delo 400 on this side of town and found none. Thursday and Friday I worked in Williamstown.
I just got told paisleypetroleum.com sells it and they were literally and I joke not. 500m! Yes 500m from where I was working at on THursday and Friday ... Very annoyed as I was gonna service the car this weekend. Oh well.

Just FYI people they sell it for $100 for a 20L drum. They're also on Gumtree. THey also sell other variations of Delo and other oils...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/williamstown-north/oil-coolant-liquids/caltex-delo-400-15w-40-20l/1089510314

threedogs
20th September 2015, 01:14 PM
anther shark story for day care coming up Lol
3 yo thrill seeker go you good thing

Maxhead
20th September 2015, 04:55 PM
... You wash and clean your Patrol for the first time since beginning of winter and it looks like new again:)

threedogs
20th September 2015, 05:01 PM
You drive all the way to Super Cheap then just as you are about to Park
BINGO ,,,,, your wallet is on the bench next to where you sit,at home GGRRrrrrrrr
could've been the meds LOL

b7rendan
20th September 2015, 06:37 PM

LOL!

i have stumbled across this comment several times recently.....cracks me up every time!

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2015, 07:48 PM
When you see a bone head with a plate like this and drives a korean car... wanker.

BigRAWesty
27th September 2015, 06:32 PM
You take the 300 ish kilos outta the back and it's like you gain a gear!!!!

Bloodyaussie
27th September 2015, 06:36 PM
You take the 300 ish kilos outta the back and it's like you gain a gear!!!!

Been thinking a bit about that lately.

BigRAWesty
27th September 2015, 06:38 PM
Been thinking a bit about that lately.
I took out the draws, recovery gear, cooking gear, water tank which had about 50L in it, roof rack and currently no spare on since rust repair.
Huge difference but fark she's a rough ride now

Winnie
27th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Yeah I was thinking about how much weight I've added to my car since I got it... Bloody heaps

Bloodyaussie
21st February 2016, 09:44 AM
Dont you love it when you have a moment of clarity.......

Wife and I had a conversation this morning about all that is going on and realised we are nuts !!!!!

The first few weeks both our kids have started High school and primary school (the schools are miles apart) we are also trying to buy a house and get our house ready for sale... I am in the middle of a career change and am very stressed about it (I know I will be fine)... Margherita's work is in the middle of a take over from Honeywell and she has a meeting nearly every night.

Erica has so much extra stuff on including so much bloody tennis it is killing me as her game has gone backwards... she has scored really high in a test she did last year with music and scored 51 out of 60 and and qualifies for 50% off music fees ... she is studying the Violin.

I have to also fit in a 2 day course for my forklift licence and next Saturday is the auction for a house we really really want .....

Now I must get a move on and mow my lawns quickly so I can take Erica to the gun range for a junior program to see if she wants to shoot competition.

I almost pulled the pin on this but need a few hours of just zoning out and gives me a chance to talk to her on the way there.... then I have to study for my test next week.. blah.

Seems we go from doing stuff all to having so much on....... Ok I am just letting it all out... I think getting the auction out of the way will relieve a lot of the stress, win or lose.

Anyway "Onward and Upwards "

threedogs
21st February 2016, 09:51 AM
Yeah I was thinking about how much weight I've added to my car since I got it... Bloody heaps

We should all go weigh our Patrols and see what we get.
Thats one of the reasons Im not a fan of drawers,
50 odd kg empty, Ill go see Ben during the week and get mine weighed

BigRAWesty
21st February 2016, 10:02 AM

Wife and I had a conversation this morning about all that is going on and realised we are nuts !!!!!

The first few weeks both our kids have started High school and primary school (the schools are miles apart) we are also trying to buy a house and get our house ready for sale... I am in the middle of a career change and am very stressed about it (I know I will be fine)... Margherita's work is in the middle of a take over from Honeywell and she has a meeting nearly every night.

Erica has so much extra stuff on including so much bloody tennis it is killing me as her game has gone backwards... she has scored really high in a test she did last year with music and scored 51 out of 60 and and qualifies for 50% off music fees ... she is studying the Violin.

I have to also fit in a 2 day course for my forklift licence and next Saturday is the auction for a house we really really want .....

Now I must get a move on and mow my lawns quickly so I can take Erica to the gun range for a junior program to see if she wants to shoot competition.

I almost pulled the pin on this but need a few hours of just zoning out and gives me a chance to talk to her on the way there.... then I have to study for my test next week.. blah.

Seems we go from doing stuff all to having so much on....... Ok I am just letting it all out... I think getting the auction out of the way will relieve a lot of the stress, win or lose.

Maybe mate if the tennis is slipping but the music increasing maybe drop it to allow more dedication on the things she wants..
Cant be everywhere at once ey.

threedogs
21st February 2016, 10:09 AM
A wise man once said you can be great at one thing or good at two things,
just saying

Maxhead
21st February 2016, 10:30 AM
When you see a bone head with a plate like this and drives a korean car... wanker.

Mate, that's Darren. They just bought a new Santa Fe

….................... On the move

mudnut
21st February 2016, 10:42 AM
You'll end up like a friend of ours that have three daughters. They had so many activities on that 3 out of 4 nights, they would eat their tea in the car!

Bloodyaussie
21st February 2016, 11:00 AM
You'll end up like a friend of ours that have three daughters. They had so many activities on that 3 out of 4 nights, they would eat their tea in the car!

No way mate..... Im married to an Italian so it would be a quick pasta.... 10 min and a lovely tuna pasta.

I wont give up the tennis as she needs some exercise and it is all do-able but it just all happening at once right now.

It is helping light a fire under my butt to get this house sorted as I have no love or motivation to do stuff around here.

Have not touched the car in weeks and I think that is a good thing as it can get more than its quota of time spent.... after all its just a bloody car!!!!!!

OK.... quick shower and off to the gun range to zone out for a few hours.

Winnie
21st February 2016, 11:39 AM
Good on you for having dedication to their activities. It keeps them social, fit and healthy.

Clunk
21st February 2016, 12:22 PM

One thing at a time mate, Rome wasnt built in a day