PDA

View Full Version : Greatings from a newbie to site :)

Oggittyboogitty
29th March 2011, 11:15 PM
Hi all, owner of 89 gq lwb with some mods and more mods to come, keen to learn more about just what can be done to these fantastic trucks, and to get some insight into some of the niggly problems an older truck can develope. Cheers Sean.

Clunk
29th March 2011, 11:17 PM
G'day Sean, welcome aboard mate, well I reckon you've come to the right place for info and insight, plenty of top guys on here willing to help........... interesting user name you have there

YNOT
29th March 2011, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the forum Sean, where are you from?

Tony

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 11:34 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on the forum, so don't be shy and join in wherever you like to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

timbar
30th March 2011, 01:48 AM
G'day Sean - welcome good to see another GQ member aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
30th March 2011, 07:01 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Sean

Dhuck
30th March 2011, 07:14 AM
Welcome to the forum Sean

growler2058
30th March 2011, 07:28 AM
Gday Sean a good mob here that'll do their best to answer your queries

Bob
30th March 2011, 07:29 AM
Welcome Sean. Join in and enjoy

AB
30th March 2011, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the forum Sean, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
30th March 2011, 09:34 AM
G'day Sean

Welcome aboard and great to have you here.

Any pics you wanna share? Where abouts you from?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Oggittyboogitty
30th March 2011, 11:31 AM
Thank's for the welcome guy's, I'm from redwood park south australia, sadly alot of our tracks here are or are being restricted to us 4x4 enthusists but on the other hand is a good excuse to pack up the truck and head out on an adventure to find more :)

growler2058
30th March 2011, 11:46 AM
Thank's for the welcome guy's, I'm from redwood park south australia, sadly alot of our tracks here are or are being restricted to us 4x4 enthusists but on the other hand is a good excuse to pack up the truck and head out on an adventure to find more :)

Good to see another crow eater on board mate. Have just finished a couple of jobs out your way Banksia Pk and st agnes

Sir Roofy
30th March 2011, 11:52 AM
welcome aboard sean

Oggittyboogitty
30th March 2011, 02:13 PM
Will get on the pc when home from work to sort out info for profile doing this on the iPhone is hurting my eyes lol. Cheers Sean.

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 02:50 PM

Being in SA mate, you'd be up for the trip to Loveday next year with the other forum members no doubt!! LOL

Ghost
30th March 2011, 05:26 PM
Welcome aboard :)

Oggittyboogitty
30th March 2011, 07:59 PM
hell yeah Bigrig, get up there for all the comps, going in may, awesome park and the comps are a hoot hell even the drinks are cheap lol

Finly Owner
30th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Hi and Welcome to Nissans Nut House Sean

Tim

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 09:53 PM
even the drinks are cheap lol

what the? excuse me? they're what?

Why aren't we there now!!!!! LOL

Oggittyboogitty
30th March 2011, 11:09 PM
yay me ! starting to work out this forum stuff, na not really just had resize a whole lot of photo's from raw format to jpg . pain in bum ! anyone who hasn't been to loveday 4x4 adventure park, have a good look on google earth and check it out!

Oggittyboogitty
30th March 2011, 11:10 PM
thanks again all for welcomes , just goes to show how many patrols are out there both old and new :)

damianovdd
31st March 2011, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Sean.

wildgu6
31st March 2011, 06:57 PM
Good to have you onboard Sean, Another from the great state..
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:16 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul