PDA

View Full Version : Hi

ute351
29th March 2011, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone

My name's Pat and I'm in Brisbane.

My partner and I are the recent new owners of a 1995 GQ TB42. After getting a few initial problems ironed out, we're now ready to have a bit of fun with it! We've already lifted it and put a set of decent rims and tyres on it and have upgraded the headlights and stereo. Mods soon to come include heavy duty winch, spotties, CB radio and an exhaust system upgrade for a growl to match the aggressive looks and scare children and little old ladies lol (joking)! For a car that looks like its never dreamed of leaving the bitumen, we're soon to change all that!

I'm new to this side of motoring (4WD'ing, that is), after previously being a classic ford/old school v8 fan so hopefully this forum has the answers I'm looking for as well as being a centre for sharing ideas and experiences.

Hope to join you all in the forums!

Bob
29th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Welcome pat. Hope you get what you want out of the forum which you will if you join in

growler2058
29th March 2011, 12:12 PM
Gday Pat theyre a good mob on board here full of useful helpful info hope you enjoy it here

AB
29th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Pat, feel free to ask any questions mate and congrats on the new beast!

Dhuck
29th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome Pat. Where in Brisvegas you situated

Maxhead
29th March 2011, 12:21 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Pat

ute351
29th March 2011, 01:17 PM
Welcome Pat. Where in Brisvegas you situated
I'm at Cleveland. Thanks for all the welcomes guys

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 02:13 PM
I'm at Cleveland. Thanks for all the welcomes guys

You're literally just down the road from me boss (I'm just off Vienna Road) - might try to organise a catchup at a local for a coldie if you're up for it?

wildgu6
29th March 2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome aboard Pat and partner,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
29th March 2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome aboard pat youve come to the right place

Clunk
29th March 2011, 11:36 PM
G'day Pat, welocme aboard mate

timbar
30th March 2011, 01:46 AM
G'day Guys - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Ghost
30th March 2011, 05:28 PM
Welcome aboard Pat, also check out the Qld Nissan Patrol club they meet every 3rd Monday night at Mt Gravatt showgrounds 7.30. Not sure if im allowed to post there web address but do a google.

DX grunt
30th March 2011, 06:03 PM
Welcome Pat

Take care out there.

Finly Owner
30th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome aboard Pat, also check out the Qld Nissan Patrol club they meet every 3rd Monday night at Mt Gravatt showgrounds 7.30. Not sure if im allowed to post there web address but do a google.
You mean this Ghost:
http://www.nissanpatrolclub.org.au/news.php

Tim (saw you there, but didn't meet)

Finly Owner
30th March 2011, 10:30 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Pat. lots of forum meets happen around SE cnr. Keep eye on BigRig posts.

Tim

damianovdd
31st March 2011, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Pat.

Oggittyboogitty
31st March 2011, 05:22 PM
g'day pat and welcome sure you will find the information in these forums a wealth of knowledge, especiallly if you have been chasing your tail trying to find a fault. enjoy.

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:18 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul