PDA

View Full Version : Members Map Poll

NissanGQ4.2
27th July 2015, 06:25 PM
As most are aware, we have a member map showing the rough location of members that want 2 be added.

Also most are probable aware I lost my laptop with the original map file :(

Well the good new is I was able to access the map data from my google account but when google moved my old map into there new mapping program that they now use, it sorta went 2 shit. Pretty sure all the data is there 2 a degree, but I do believe bits of links I had added have gone, I just have not had the time 2 dedicate 2 sorting it all out.

At this stage I'm still undecided if it is worth starting the members map back up so I thought I would get the members thoughts on this.

Please take the time to do the poll as it will give me an indication if I should sort it out and get it back up and running.

Cheers

Toddie

taslucas
27th July 2015, 06:47 PM
If it means no work for me and a heap for you then I'm totally up for it

lucus30
27th July 2015, 07:04 PM
Happy to give you a hand if you need it

AB
27th July 2015, 07:17 PM
I think a lot of new members like to see it and it's a good addition to the forum.

As above mate I can help out if time is not on your side.

We can also export the map out of your account into another one too mate.

lucus30
27th July 2015, 07:20 PM
I think a lot of new members like to see it and it's a good addition to the forum.

As above mate I can help out if time is not on your side.

We can also export the map out of your account into another one too mate.

I think it's great to have, though maybe a cull might be in order.
Happy to work through the data if you want. I'm sure we can come up with a list of members and their last logon time and cull anybody that hasn't logged on for a year

Edit: I should say Andy can probably come up with the member list ha ha

Clunk
27th July 2015, 07:23 PM
Yeah it's a nice little touch fot the forum, I'm just being a miserable c**t today...................... more so than normal you could say lol

Woof
27th July 2015, 07:33 PM
Need a hand mate let me know

Bacho86
27th July 2015, 07:35 PM
Is it possible to reply to polls via tapatalk or do I have to jump on a pc? I can't see any links or poll buttons....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxhead
27th July 2015, 07:39 PM
Get it sorted Toddo!!! LOL

Clunk
27th July 2015, 07:40 PM
Is it possible to reply to polls via tapatalk or do I have to jump on a pc? I can't see any links or poll buttons....

you'll have to jump on a pc mate

AB
28th July 2015, 04:15 PM
Is it possible to reply to polls via tapatalk or do I have to jump on a pc? I can't see any links or poll buttons.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk tappa doesn't have the function to show poll but forum runner or computer does.

Bacho86
28th July 2015, 06:08 PM
tappa doesn't have the function to show poll but forum runner or computer does.

Thanks AB - your response reminded me to jump on the PC!

SpecialDave
28th July 2015, 11:45 PM
Id like to be added and here's a tip NissanGq4..

I had a heap of maps of all my camp grounds, secret fishing spots etc that Google moved.

I found them all in my google drive which I access using the whole Google one login thingy and now have the app for google drive - I click my map and open it in chrome and Yahtzee it's all there!

SpecialDave
28th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Ps poll works on safari if using iOS device...

NissanGQ4.2
29th July 2015, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the tip but doesn't help in my case, When google moved over from the old mapping service to the new one a bit of info went haywire ( mainly links ), I'm sure I have a backup of the the original KML / KMZ google earth file that I used to enter the info into then export 2 google maps but I have a dozen or so hdd knocking around and as of yet not been able 2 find the back up :(

I'll get the map back up and running eventually, looks like from the poll everyone besides Clunk want 2 see in continue.

If you want 2 be added just send me a PM with your suburb.

Id like to be added and here's a tip NissanGq4..

I had a heap of maps of all my camp grounds, secret fishing spots etc that Google moved.

I found them all in my google drive which I access using the whole Google one login thingy and now have the app for google drive - I click my map and open it in chrome and Yahtzee it's all there!

Clunk
29th July 2015, 07:43 PM
I'll get the map back up and running eventually, looks like from the poll everyone besides Clunk want 2 see in continue.

Poll doesn't mention anything about not wanting it to continue mate!!!!!! ;)

Most of the time I'm using me phone, so map doesn't show up............... so up ya bum, I was trying to save you some work....... all the others are just mean bastards

Avo
29th July 2015, 08:04 PM
Poll doesn't mention anything about not wanting it to continue mate!!!!!! ;)

Most of the time I'm using me phone, so map doesn't show up............... so up ya bum, I was trying to save you some work....... all the others are just mean bastards

You haven't been the same since 3D has beat your post count have you.....do you need a hug cock