PDA

View Full Version : Patrol repair manuals

dom14
25th July 2015, 02:02 AM
I got hold of following Gregory's manuals.

GQ Patrol 1988-1995 petrol engine ones(RB30, TB42, etc)
GQ Patrol Diesel engine ones(3 litre, TD42, etc)
VL Commodore(NA and turbo)

I'm happy to share full colour PDF copies with the forum members.
PDF copy will be handy for guys who like to print only the relevant bits or use with a laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.(my way of doing it).
Sharing will be via a some kind of file sharing tank like drop box or via email.
I'm thinking a $5 donation to a nominated animal welfare. :D
Sounds good?
What do you guys think about that? :cool: :D
I found the Gregie's are good when it comes to fuel system, carbies & emission control diagram information etc.
Some of the information about the above areas, which i couldn't find in the factory manual or the Hayens was found in Greg's.

P.S. I'm also looking for a dedicated RB30 engine manual and a RB30 Nikki carby manual.
If I can't find a one, I will 'create' my own using all these different RB30 manuals and bit and pieces available on the internet on them.

NissanGQ4.2
25th July 2015, 08:10 AM
Ummmmmm

Considering all those Patrol manuals are more than likely already available for download here, I can't see you making much money for your charity.

dom14
25th July 2015, 11:53 AM
Ummmmmm

Considering all those Patrol manuals are more than likely already available for download here, I can't see you making much money for your charity.

Well......how silly have I been? Why didn't I think about that before?! Bang Head

BTW, none of the above manuals are available to download either here or anywhere else. :D (They are Gregory's)
So, I"m confident if they are useful to any forumite monkeys here, few abandoned four legged friends will have a chance at life. :thumbup: