PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy steel cheap

Bloodyaussie
13th July 2015, 04:27 PM
Need a good place that is not expensive for steel for making a frame... where is a good place?

threedogs
13th July 2015, 04:32 PM
Surdex up off Barrys RD free cutting service as well
Opposite Ford

also check their cattle crush gate material it would make awesome sliders

jay see
13th July 2015, 09:31 PM
I'm looking at replacing my trailer floor, would they be able to help me out. Thinking of dropping in a u shape tub as it mainly the bottom of the sides that are rusted out.

Sir Roofy
13th July 2015, 10:03 PM
Need a good place that is not expensive for steel for making a frame... where is a good place?

Try this one D&S building supplies 0397271526 in Chirnside for a man whos broke might be the go its all seconds

Rossco
13th July 2015, 10:28 PM
Try this one D&S building supplies 0397271526 in Chirnside for a man whos broke might be the go its all seconds
D&S are awsome heaps of colorbond sheeting and flashing and stuff like that cheap. Seconds are as good as new. Not sure about framing and general steel, worth checking out tho.

Lucky, have a steel place next to work (Valley steel sales in research). Not sure if he's cheap, probably comparable to most places but has everything you need.

the evil twin
13th July 2015, 10:31 PM

China......