PDA

View Full Version : Missing Person

jack
6th July 2015, 11:21 PM
Hi All,

Appreciate if you could keep a lookout for this guy on your travels. Possibly camped around the Murray.
I don't have anymore info than what's reported on the Police site, but he's a friend of the family and any information would be appreciated.

http://vicpolicenews.com.au/news/7147-search-for-missing-sebastopol-man.html

Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing Sebastopol man Gavin Drinkwater.

The 42-year-old was last heard from in a Facebook post on 28 June where he was fishing in an unknown location.

Police and family have concerns for Gavin’s welfare due to the period of time he has been gone and his bank accounts have not been accessed since 27 June.

He was travelling in a blue 2006 Holden Rodeo with a tray and silver tool box in the back and regularly goes camping, fishing, prospecting and hunting alone.

Stropp
7th July 2015, 12:59 AM
Hope it turns out well mate.

threedogs
7th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Hopefully Janderson will see this , Jeff lives on the Murray @ Bearii

krbrooking
7th July 2015, 05:37 PM
Far out I hope this works out for the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudnut
7th July 2015, 06:00 PM
My heart goes out to his family.
I really hope they find him soon.

jack
7th July 2015, 06:10 PM
My kids went to school with his sister, we were all involved in the local netball and football teams as was his family. We lived in a small country town, the kind where everyone knows and looks out for each other.
I haven't seen him for many years but can just imagine how his family is feeling. It's all over Facebook groups so maybe someone might recognise his ute and give the Police a lead.

Woof
7th July 2015, 06:27 PM
Just shared on facebook mate

Avo
8th July 2015, 01:28 AM
I seen this yesterday being shared through FB pages..hope it ends well,

jack
8th July 2015, 05:11 PM
FOUND
Local radio is reporting that missing Ballarat father Gavin Drinkwater has been found safe & sound at Kerang. More detail to follow I suppose.

Thanks everyone for your concern

lucus30
8th July 2015, 06:03 PM
Just read that too. Glad to hear it