PDA

View Full Version : Mudski's massive ZD30 partout. Part 2...

mudski
30th June 2015, 12:05 AM
So I've had to split this into two threads. Picture limit is 25. I have more... Then I just realised I could have just made a reply post in the one thread... Duh! If the mods want to tackle this, they are more than welcome too...

O.k All this stuff has to go! I need the coin to help pay for the new donk. So dig deep guys and gals....

Location is Mill Park, Victoria.
Payment method preference, is...

Cash
Bank transfer
Paypal

Pickups are fine, posting on most is too.

1 simple rule. If your keen on something, DON'T send me a pm about it. say you want it here, in this thread, so others can see if its been asked for. It makes things a little easier. Also don't be scared to make an offer. I can only tell you to GTFO! Lol.
Item 14.

Glow Plug Timer Kemo Electronic SOLD

Item 15.

Lift pump kit. SOLD

Item 16.

Engine Stand. SOLD

Item 17.

Harris Hard Case Rear Diff Protector SOLD

Item 18.

ZD30 Long motor.

Motor has done around the 180thou mark since its rebuild. NEVER blew any smoke, apart from diesel smoke every now and then. Doesn't use a drop of oil. Doesn't leak any oil. EGR is blocked. Its had the NADs on it for ever and a day. Oil was changed at every 5K. A nice and fresh clean intake manifold is on there. Injector pump has unfortunately suffered the Error code 73 fate and spat the dummy.
What you get apart from the motor is the fan and viscous hub, a/c pump (with a fairly new idler bearing in it) all the intercooler piping, turbo (with no play in the shaft) NO intercooler, unless you purchase this along with the motor. No alternator, unless you purchase this along with the motor. No wiring loom.
$1500
I think is fair for this motor. It still runs, and great. Well apart from the injector pump. Would be a cheap motor if yours has dropped its pin and you need something cheap.
The motor is still in the car. So its not available right now. Should be in a month or so. Hopefully less...
If you want a pic of the motor, I will get one. ITs a ZD30. Well all know what it looks like. I can't think of anything more to say about it. Just ask if you have questions....
It also comes with a Clutch Industries 4Terrain clutch, installed in December 2014, and a solid flywheel.

I'll have more bits to put up. I have three boxes of stuff to get down and go through. So there should be more to list up...

jff45
30th June 2015, 07:21 AM
I'll take the Carter lift pump.
Email me your bank details.
You'll have my address on the package that should be turning up at your place today.. :)

mudski
30th June 2015, 01:42 PM
I'll take the Carter lift pump.
Email me your bank details.
You'll have my address on the package that should be turning up at your place today.. :)

Done...........

rjo89
30th June 2015, 10:14 PM
I'll take the kemo timer.
PM me your bank details and I'll reply with payment and my address :).

mudski
1st July 2015, 12:09 PM
I'll take the kemo timer.
PM me your bank details and I'll reply with payment and my address :).

Done.....................

TheFlyingBadger
21st July 2015, 11:16 AM
I'll take the Hard Arse.
PM me your bank details and I'll reply with payment and my address :smile:.

mudski
22nd July 2015, 09:05 AM
I'll take the Hard Arse.
PM me your bank details and I'll reply with payment and my address :smile:.

No worries PMOTW....