PDA

View Full Version : Ready for a new adventure.

midlifecrisis
20th June 2015, 09:46 AM
Hi there

Now the kids are becoming more off our hands it is time to start seeing more of this great wide land so we have purchased a 2000 GU patrol after many months of looking around.
It was an arduous journey but I think it has paid off as the patrol is in great condition which should serve us well over the years.
The camper is next then we are out of here.
Cheers
Midlifecrisis

Dhuck
20th June 2015, 09:48 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
20th June 2015, 10:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

4bye4
20th June 2015, 10:47 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate.

Hodge
20th June 2015, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the forum.

growler2058
20th June 2015, 01:51 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

MEGOMONSTER
21st June 2015, 10:33 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Cuppa
21st June 2015, 10:46 AM
Hi there

Now the kids are becoming more off our hands it is time to start seeing more of this great wide land so we have purchased a 2000 GU patrol after many months of looking around.
It was an arduous journey but I think it has paid off as the patrol is in great condition which should serve us well over the years.
The camper is next then we are out of here.
Cheers
Midlifecrisis

Oi..... that’s our plan ....... bloody good’un eh? We’ve got the Patrol & the camper to last us years of travelling, & are now setting up things so we can get out of here for as long & often as we like. How soon are you hoping to hit the road? We reckon another 12 months. What is your ‘jewel in the crown’? The journey/destination/experience which first comes to mind when you think of your forthcoming adventures? Or are you like me & never actually stop thinking about it? LOL.

Check out my ‘Big Trip’ blog from 08/09 (on my web site) - you might find a few nibbles to feed the hunger.

Cuppa

Ratchit
21st June 2015, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forum

Clunk
23rd June 2015, 02:31 PM
G'day, welcome aboard

Dave_H
23rd June 2015, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the forum, lots of useful information on here as well as a wealth of knowledge from it's members.

Stropp
23rd June 2015, 04:12 PM
gday mate and welcome to the forum, im hoping to be off sometime next year myself.