PDA

View Full Version : Here is a better place to be than over there!

growler2058
25th March 2011, 12:36 PM
Just been for a wander over to a big "commercial" 4wd forum. Why did I bother! Bickering and bitching the forum should be called. Fair dinkum its just all bitter and twisted rarely a nice thing to be said about anything. Its a bit like when my teenaged daughter is on facebook. I tell her that if you wont say something to their face dont go gettin all high and mighty and text it or post it. Havin a friendly dig at some no worries its part of bein an aussie as long as you can take it as well. But these people must just think that because you've got a screen in front of you gives you the right to be a complete AR53HOLE. ... Deep breath count to 10 AAAHHHH. Anyway its a pleasure to be on this forum where your not attacked for having a different opinion to someone else. Good on ya guys and gals and keep the standard up i think it is appreciated by all. :cheers:

jaxt
25th March 2011, 01:03 PM
you're an idiot!!

just joking :)
nah it's awesome here.
agree with your observations.

growler2058
25th March 2011, 01:13 PM
you're an idiot!!

just joking :)
nah it's awesome here.
agree with your observations.

Yeah well youve got booger in your nose hahahahaha

AB
25th March 2011, 01:28 PM
Your all a bunch of idiots...lol

Nah good stuff mate, we will never allow little girly bitchying and pickering on this forum or any abuse towards anyone.

I remember one day when someone signed up and started giving YNOT some curry about something and was being a smartass...lol....He did not last long on this forum.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 02:14 PM
What? so someone on here can't have a different opinion to you clowns? We all just have to "eat humble pie" and get along with ridiculous people making ridiculous statements? Everybody has to walk around on egg shells so as to not offend your precious egos?

Not for me ... I'm outta here you pack of fairies ... the other sites have better information anyway ...

Physch!!!! LOL ... I isn't going anywhere ... but you are still a pack of clowns!!! LMFAO!!!!

growler2058
25th March 2011, 03:27 PM
Clowns are funny!

I'm never wrong, though once i thought i was, but wasn't so was wrong thinking i was wrong when i was right See so my opinion is always right hahahahahahaaha
Its not about havin a different opinion its about not being a d1ckhead about it

Spock
25th March 2011, 03:53 PM
What? so someone on here can't have a different opinion to you clowns? We all just have to "eat humble pie" and get along with ridiculous people making ridiculous statements? Everybody has to walk around on egg shells so as to not offend your precious egos?

Not for me ... I'm outta here you pack of fairies ... the other sites have better information anyway ...

Listen here you pack of a-holes, I'm right your wrong. So get it right for once in your insignificant worthless lives.

Spock
25th March 2011, 03:58 PM
Listen here you pack of a-holes, I'm right your wrong. So get it right for once in your insignificant worthless lives.

I have been forced to say sorry for my last tirade. So, sorry. But I'm still always right.

Bob
25th March 2011, 04:00 PM
I have been forced to say sorry for my last tirade. So, sorry. But I'm still always right.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.

NissanGQ4.2
25th March 2011, 04:03 PM
Damn it... ok I must admit.................I'm an idiot 2 and I also like fairies, especially if they give me pixie dust............mmmmmmmmmmm pixie dust :)

Maxhead
25th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Just been for a wander over to a big "commercial" 4wd forum. Why did I bother! Bickering and bitching the forum should be called. Fair dinkum its just all bitter and twisted rarely a nice thing to be said about anything. Its a bit like when my teenaged daughter is on facebook. I tell her that if you wont say something to their face dont go gettin all high and mighty and text it or post it. Havin a friendly dig at some no worries its part of bein an aussie as long as you can take it as well. But these people must just think that because you've got a screen in front of you gives you the right to be a complete AR53HOLE. ... Deep breath count to 10 AAAHHHH. Anyway its a pleasure to be on this forum where your not attacked for having a different opinion to someone else. Good on ya guys and gals and keep the standard up i think it is appreciated by all. :cheers:

Mate, I agree 100%. There's no need for some of the bullshit that goes on.:sterb003:

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 05:06 PM
I would like to say something but I will be kicked of the forum as my foul mouth might offend some mother f@#$er you f@#$in f@#$. LOL. Scotty knows I am a good boy here.

Please agree Scotty. crawl grovel beg. LOL

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 07:53 PM
I would like to say something but I will be kicked of the forum as my foul mouth might offend some mother f@#$er you f@#$in f@#$. LOL. Scotty knows I am a good boy here.

Please agree Scotty. crawl grovel beg. LOL

What? You're a c@ck as well ... LOL!!

Yes, good boy - you get a biscuit!!!

katwoman
25th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Mate, I agree 100%. There's no need for some of the bullshit that goes on.:sterb003:

Y'all better stay away from the 'night shift' then.

Sir Roofy
25th March 2011, 09:03 PM
This site is just one happy family,our door is always open to new comers
there are tech questions
about every thing from engines to fishing in the high country
even towing trailers with 1/2a ton of rust on them
what more could you ask for??

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 09:38 PM
This site is just one happy family,our door is always open to new comers
there are tech questions
about every thing from engines to fishing in the high country
even towing trailers with 1/2a ton of rust on them
what more could you ask for??

What would you know?

Hehehehe ... ahhhh, funny f:ckers ... Have a better giggle with you lads and ladettes than I have with some people I've known for 10 years!!! LOL

Woof
25th March 2011, 09:47 PM
When I was first invited to join this forum I thought to myself, "oh here goes another forum that some members hang crap on everyone" but it did not happen, ok we have a go at each other sometimes but it's all in good fun and anyone who comes here trying to make a name for themselves will get shifted very quick.
Great job to every member here because (hate that word) without you bloody great people this would not be the best forum around, so give yourselves a big pat of the back and keep up the great work.

Clunk
26th March 2011, 12:43 AM
Y'all better stay away from the 'night shift' then.

and you should know hey Kat, you're just full of it!!!! hahahahahah

timbar
26th March 2011, 01:07 AM
i had a peek at the other forum and yeah we are better off here.........Good Call Guys

nowoolies
26th March 2011, 05:36 AM

Physch!!!! LOL ... I isn't going anywhere ... but you are still a pack of clowns!!! LMFAO!!!!

what you taking bigboy .........i want some of you illusional drugs as well lmfao

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 07:57 AM
what you taking bigboy .........i want some of you illusional drugs as well lmfao

Hahaha ... I wish mate ... All you get on here is plain ole BigRig ... Pickled though of course!!! LMFAO

DX grunt
26th March 2011, 12:45 PM
All you get on here is plain ole BigRig ... LMFAO

And me with my spray on shorts. lol

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 01:27 PM

Showing off the 'bigrig'!!!! LOL ...

Maxhead
26th March 2011, 05:48 PM

I've seen some skirts and dresses but what are these shorts you talkin about???? lol

growler2058
26th March 2011, 05:51 PM
I've seen some skirts and dresses but what are these shorts you talkin about???? lol

ohh man bike shorts............Its like SHOW US YER PLUMBS!!

DX grunt
26th March 2011, 05:56 PM
ohh man bike shorts............Its like SHOW US YER PLUMBS!!

Nuh, sorry. That's a 'No Go Zone'. lol

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 05:59 PM
Nuh, sorry. That's a 'No Go Zone'. lol

Apparently not old mate!!! We got a little more 'grunt' than we were expecting!! LOL

growler2058
26th March 2011, 06:13 PM
Apparently not old mate!!! We got a little more 'grunt' than we were expecting!! LOL

At least their not white hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Had a PE teacher at high school early -late 80's that used to wear all these bright multi coloured phscadellic type hot pink n orange............mate nuts n guts everything absolute shocker and a permed mullet. Everyone used to callhim bubbles cause he had fkn huge arse cheeks. Absolute nob head but lookin back funny as

DX grunt
8th April 2011, 09:52 AM
Had a bit of a net surf yesterday and, yeah - some forums are that ordinary, I almost forget they exist because I'm not impressed about what I read and rarely go there.

There are a lot of decent blokes, and a wealth of information there, but unfortunately, it's the minority that spoil it for the majority.

We are all at different stages of life's experiences and can offer a variety of solutions - no matter how insignificant we might think it is.

I'm more than happy to call this forum my 2nd home. From what i've seen, we self regulate and rarely need mod/admin intervention.
It just doesn't happen.

http://westernpatrolclub.com/forum/ Western Patrol Club in Western Australia will always be my home club, but it's neck and neck. lol

Now, if you're reading this on your computer at work, stop wasting the bosses time!! lol Cheers girls and boys.

Take care out there.

YNOT
8th April 2011, 10:05 AM
Now, if you're reading this on your computer at work, stop wasting the bosses time!! lol Cheers girls and boys.

Take care out there.

Bloody security cameras, you can't get away with anything these days! Oh well, back to work for me......

Tony

Bob
8th April 2011, 10:09 AM
Bloody security cameras, you can't get away with anything these days! Oh well, back to work for me......

Tony

My Boss just caught me but I told him to p%$ off. He took it pretty well considering my Boss is Me LOL LOL

nowoolies
8th April 2011, 10:12 AM
My Boss just caught me but I told him to p%$ off. He took it pretty well considering my Boss is Me LOL LOL

same here i went and looked in the mirror and said i can have the day off ....my reflection told me NO!!!and to go do some w....w.....w....... nup still cant say that word.

macca
8th April 2011, 02:11 PM
A timely thread for me, saw it today...
Only been a Patrol owner for a few months and was using both forums, just this week got sick of the patronising arrogance going unchecked on the other place and decided to use this as my source of information and social contact.
The discussion about what could be considered offensive avatars threw me, what a load of self centred croc.
I'm no prude but that was too much.
The long term users and mods here have got the mix right and no one person dominates the discussions, that is the difference and why it is my choice.
Seems to me the people here dont believe their monitors are a barrier protecting them from reactions to their bad behaviour.
Hope you'll have me.
Macca

DX grunt
8th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Only been a Patrol owner for a few months and was using both forums, just this week got sick of the patronising arrogance going unchecked on the other place and decided to use this as my source of information and social contact.
The discussion about what could be considered offensive avatars threw me, what a load of self centred croc.
The long term users and mods here have got the mix right and no one person dominates the discussions, that is the difference and why it is my choice.
Seems to me the people here dont believe their monitors are a barrier protecting them from reactions to their bad behaviour.
Hope you'll have me.
Macca

Of course we'll have you, Macca. Anyway, I don't want my face high fived at the 2012 get together in South Oz. lol

nowoolies
8th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Hope you'll have me.
Macca

good onya Macca
freindly mob here heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info
besides is there any other forum out there hahahahahaha

kingy
9th April 2011, 02:25 PM
I hear ya mate the Vitriol at a couple of the other forums just kills it for me.

Cheers

GUtsy ute
9th April 2011, 09:49 PM
Hope you'll have me.
Macca

x2, I'm here as well and hoping you'll have me!

DX grunt
10th April 2011, 03:08 AM
x2, I'm here as well and hoping you'll have me!

Gavin, it's a no brainer. lol. Of course we'lll have you. Got your references handy? lolol

Rossco
DX grunt

Finly Owner
11th April 2011, 12:30 AM
There's another forum?

Clunk
11th April 2011, 12:33 AM
There's another forum?

x2 with that one Tim, after finding this forum first haven't been anywhere else............... well apart from the WPC that is, but you know what I mean..... I think lmao

Finly Owner
11th April 2011, 12:35 AM
x2 with that one Tim, after finding this forum first haven't been anywhere else............... well apart from the WPC that is, but you know what I mean..... I think lmao
Yep I go tour club forum and check in now and again too.