PDA

View Full Version : Who hit my brother.

MEGOMONSTER
16th June 2015, 09:54 AM
Who has hit my brothers Lexus in their Patrol with a bull bar today. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/06/247.jpg

Clunk
16th June 2015, 11:20 AM
who's How????

rusty_nail
16th June 2015, 11:30 AM
are you meaning to say who Mego?

rusty_nail
16th June 2015, 11:35 AM
looks like a towbar dent mate

rusty_nail
16th June 2015, 11:36 AM
oh wait, did you hit your brother today? haha howd your car pull up? is your wife gonna kill you cos you put another scratch on it? haha

Stropp
16th June 2015, 12:25 PM
yes looks like a towbar or corner of a bumper hit it, take it off and put a hair dryer behind it to warm it up and push it out with the end of a ball peen hammer, done it before and it works because its plastic.

Dman2603
16th June 2015, 04:10 PM
yes looks like a towbar or corner of a bumper hit it, take it off and put a hair dryer behind it to warm it up and push it out with the end of a ball peen hammer, done it before and it works because its plastic.
I agree Stropp done it before too & works a treat! However is that not also a dent to the left of the badge on the boot lid too? Im thinking it was a bull bar rather than a tow ball!!

TPC
16th June 2015, 04:17 PM
I agree Stropp done it before too & works a treat! However is that not also a dent to the left of the badge on the boot lid too? Im thinking it was a bull bar rather than a tow ball!!

Yea that looks like a new boot lid will be required, lights no longer line up too.

MEGOMONSTER
16th June 2015, 05:49 PM
who's How????

Watch Yu talking bout Willis.

Clunk
16th June 2015, 05:57 PM
Watch Yu talking bout Willis.
Might want to change the title too ;)

MEGOMONSTER
16th June 2015, 06:30 PM
are you meaning to say who Mego?

Yes I was. Don't know how I done it twice.
Big dickhead. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
16th June 2015, 06:47 PM
looks like a towbar dent mate
No he was rear ended.

oh wait, did you hit your brother today? haha howd your car pull up? is your wife gonna kill you cos you put another scratch on it? haha

And no I didn't hit my brother. Lol

Hodge
16th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Well there is a Patrol parked right next to it ...

MEGOMONSTER
16th June 2015, 07:13 PM
He was rear ended waiting to turn left at the light on Footscray road when she hit him straight on.
Boot doesn't open and squashed and lifted with a hole big enough for his hand to get in.
Patrol damage. Zero. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
16th June 2015, 07:15 PM
Yea that looks like a new boot lid will be required, lights no longer line up too.

For a bump, my brother reckon she moved him forward about a metre.
A far but of damage for what seems a small bump.

Stropp
17th June 2015, 12:21 AM
For a bump, my brother reckon she moved him forward about a metre.
A far but of damage for what seems a small bump.

Well it is a Tojo :)

MEGOMONSTER
17th June 2015, 05:45 AM
Might want to change the title too ;)

I thought I did. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
17th June 2015, 05:47 AM
Well it is a Tojo :)

Uuuuuuummmmmmm No, it was a Nissan Patrol with a bullbar. Champagne Gold in colour.

Clunk
17th June 2015, 09:56 AM
Uuuuuuummmmmmm No, it was a Nissan Patrol with a bullbar. Champagne Gold in colour.
Must have been Doggy

dave97
17th June 2015, 04:46 PM

Think he meant the lexus is a tojo

MEGOMONSTER
17th June 2015, 05:54 PM
Think he meant the lexus is a tojo

Aaah yes. I read it, "is it" not , "it is".
Wow quadruple dickhead. Lol

Woof
17th June 2015, 06:29 PM
Wow this is one confusing thread Mego mate .............and Clunky has not helped one bit....hahahaha
Changed your thread title mate as requested

Oi Clunky, it was not me that hit Mego's brothers toyota...

Clunk
17th June 2015, 06:34 PM
Wow this is one confusing thread Mego mate .............and Clunky has not helped one bit....hahahaha
Changed your thread title mate as requested

Oi Clunky, it was not me that hit Mego's brothers toyota...
Are you sure about that PlastikMan???? We all know how absent minded you can be [emoji12]