PDA

View Full Version : Sprock

Sprock
14th June 2015, 09:30 PM
G'day everyone , awesome site - very informative & NO negative bullshit I've seen on other pages . I bought a 2002 Patrol wagon 3.0TD auto 3 months ago . The auto didn't excite me but as it was a Melbourne car it was immaculate inside & out so I thought I'd run it for a few months & put a manual in it but after driving it - the auto stays I love it . Its pretty standard at the moment except for a 2" lift kit & I put a set of 33s on the standard alloy rims as it had standard size road tyres on it . I just ordered a catch can , EGR block off plate & a Dawes valve . A bigger intercooler is next on the list .

kevin07
14th June 2015, 10:50 PM
a bigger pipe

Sprock
14th June 2015, 11:00 PM
yeah bigger pipe etc etc , the list goes on & never ends does it ?

Stropp
14th June 2015, 11:32 PM
yeah bigger pipe etc etc , the list goes on & never ends does it ?

Welcome to the forum mate, yes it's the never ending story 😀

MEGOMONSTER
15th June 2015, 05:48 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

AB
15th June 2015, 07:05 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Dhuck
15th June 2015, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
15th June 2015, 07:43 AM
Hello mate and welcome to the forum as for a bigger IC for your 3ltr may I suggest you just buy a tigged ones.
slightly bigger than OE and wont break the bank, for the money spent
I dont think you'll get the returns, so money could be spent else where.
Plenty of info here for you as well, Dont forget your EGT and Boost gauge
to see whats happening under the bonnet with each mod.

Sherro
15th June 2015, 08:30 PM
G'day Sprock welcome to the forum mate.

Sprock
16th June 2015, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone 👍🏼 yeah sorry three dogs that's what I meant - a tigged IC - not the pressed crap that's on it . Boost gauge & pyro should be here tomorrow. I want to fit them 1st before I do anything else to see what difference each thing makes - especially to the exhaust temps .

Sprock
16th June 2015, 09:58 PM
I'm trying to edit my profile so I'm not such a mystery but I can't seem to do it on the iPhone ? I live at Heyfield & I went up to Howitt hut , King Billy track & camped at the bottom of bluff track 1st night , then up to Craig's hut the next day & camped at pineapple flat . Then I flat tracked home on Monday through Jamieson , Licola & home BECAUSE THE F@#N THING went into limp mode again 😩 . Tried to post pics on someone's snow pics thread ( it said all pics welcome ) but I can't figure out how to do it ? Again on the phone so maybe I have to do it on the computer .

4bye4
16th June 2015, 10:03 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum. I'm not so sure about no bullshit, you just go to know where to look. Nothing negative though - well only in jest.

Clunk
17th June 2015, 04:57 PM
welcome aboard mate

Dman2603
17th June 2015, 05:04 PM
Welcome mate!

growler2058
17th June 2015, 07:36 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

Sprock
18th June 2015, 11:09 AM
I put a post up titled 'fuel tank issue ' on the forum if anyone's got any thoughts on that I'd appreciate it .