PDA

View Full Version : Performance 4x4 16G install

HuskyInAuz
10th June 2015, 10:32 PM
16G was installed on Mon/Tuesday a week ago, we blasted across from Brissy to Alice and then on Sunday hit the Tanami..

I don't have the dyno chart with me, happy with improvement in performance, still working on EGT/Economy. Without the 1.7tn CT on back it is very lively, towing is much more pleasant.

148rwhp was recorded at 2600 (don't quote me) with AFR 19.5

mudski
11th June 2015, 10:01 AM
Top stuff. What turbo was on it? Are you going to do a dyno run? 11mm or 12mm pump too? Just curious. One day I be in the TD42 club....Sigh...

rusty_nail
11th June 2015, 11:44 AM
congrats on the improvements mate!

have to ask, is anyone else thinking what a clean engine that is? lol, i cant even spot a single bit of mud!

HuskyInAuz
11th June 2015, 11:45 PM
ya well there is red bull dust all over the rest of the 'trol and c/t now, that was just before we left the caravan park at the Gold Coast.

HuskyInAuz
11th June 2015, 11:47 PM
Top stuff. What turbo was on it? Are you going to do a dyno run? 11mm or 12mm pump too? Just curious. One day I be in the TD42 club....Sigh...

I am running a stock pump, there were several dyno runs but since we were leaving and heading for the Kimberly's I didn't think to ask for them. I can get them later and post. I'm just happy with the improvement... but .. maybe now I want a little more :) lol .. oh that bloody HP rat hole I was warned about.

Stropp
11th June 2015, 11:54 PM
Glad you are happy with it mate, keep in mind if you come through Perth give me a yell :)

HuskyInAuz
13th June 2015, 11:15 PM
Yes remembered the invite thanks! We are stuck in Broome until at least Tuesday AM not having a good time here. Hot, caravan park puts CT's in crappy location next to the crap house and it smells.
Aux tank busted a baffle weld and we dripped fuel from Halls Creek to here finally emptied the tank.
Very impressed with campsites we found on Tanami won't be back to Broome

Stropp
14th June 2015, 12:25 AM
Yes I was never a fan of Broome over priced shithole