PDA

View Full Version : Guy from the other side

Roess
4th June 2015, 02:47 AM
Hi everyone i'm new here on this forum, and I've been reading up and down on several pages already a few months now. Since i have an ongoing project in my garage as well i thought maybe some tips & tricks from here would be useful to me (and it has). maybe i should share my GQ Y60 RB28 project with you guys in the members rides pages?

Great forum by the way! Also if you in have trouble understanding my writing, blame google translate because here in my country we are used to write Norwegian. Hope i don't need to be an Austrailian to join your forum :)

MEGOMONSTER
4th June 2015, 05:53 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
4th June 2015, 06:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigcol
4th June 2015, 07:45 AM
welcome mate, the more the merrier

AB
4th June 2015, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

4bye4
4th June 2015, 09:50 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate. Yes put up some pictures of your project.

threedogs
4th June 2015, 09:58 AM
hello and welcome to the forum ,
jump in and enjoy

Chimo
4th June 2015, 12:31 PM
Good-day Roesen

Welcome to Australia, Ive been swimming with Maya an au paire from your patch at my gym for the last little while. She has come to us via South America, from Norway too maybe you know her?

Cheers
Chimo
PS Yes I do know there are a few people living there but straanger things have happened given the 6 degree thing!

Roess
4th June 2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks for all the welcome!

Alot of norwegians travel to Austrailia, so i don't think i know here Chimo :P. My girlfriend have also been in Austrailia, for 2 months. There is all this bragging from her about the awesome nature, creatures and the big ranches you all have. i think i have to get over there and take a look for my self :)

Yes i think i will start a new thread about my own little Patrol Rebuild :)

Chimo
4th June 2015, 08:17 PM
So perhaps I or some of the others got to meet your girlfriend when she was here.

Where did she visit in Aust?

Cheers
Chimo

LaughingBeagles
5th June 2015, 12:37 AM
No way! Norway! See what I did there? :). Welcome to the forum and Australia, great to have you on board.

Roess
5th June 2015, 02:46 AM
She was on this ranch at a place called tamworth when she were "down under" . She also was alot of the time in Sydney.

LaughingBeagles
5th June 2015, 08:34 AM
Tamworth - the Australian home of country and western music. My parents lived there for a few years some time back.

PoorKing
6th June 2015, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. always good to see projects on the build

Sherro
7th June 2015, 08:57 PM
G'day Roesen welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
8th June 2015, 08:34 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard, seems like google translates working fine. Wonder how itd go if you visited the drunken rambling thread :)

Roess
8th June 2015, 08:44 PM
Many thanks growler! Maybe i will have som trouble understanding some of the languages then you guys are drunk ;)

Im having a own thread about my Y60 2,8 in members ride, please have a look. It is updated almost daily ☺

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Irish
9th June 2015, 09:00 AM
Welcome aboard:-)

Clunk
11th June 2015, 04:11 PM
G'day Roess, welcome to the forum mate........... My cousin and his family reside in Norway, maybe you know them ;) (joking)