PDA

View Full Version : Beyondblue charity ball

lucus30
2nd June 2015, 04:16 PM
Hi guys,

My wife and I are holding a charity ball proudly supporting beyondblue in September. With all funds raised going to beyondblue.

Many Australians have experience with depression and anxiety, whether it is personal or via family, friends,
or work colleagues.*beyondblue’s*work is aimed at achieving an Australian community that understands
depression and anxiety, empowering all Australians, at any life-stage, to seek help.*beyondblue*raises
awareness, reduces stigma and ensures people have access to the information they need to support recovery,
management and resilience.

In order to successfully raise money at this Charity Ball, I am holding a silent auction and live auction (for the
big ticket items). This event I am expecting 200+ guest. Businesses that make any donation will be featured in
our event program. Each program contains a “support our supporters” listing contact details for these
businesses. In addition I will be creating gift bags for all who attend. If you wish to donate, I would love to
put your flyers or business cards into these gift bags as well.

Any forum members if possible can you assist us out with a donation of a product or service from your business because it will greatly help
support beyondblue? All donations are greatly appreciated. Your donation can be something as simple as a
gift certificate to your business or product/s.

Sincerely
Luke Adams aka lucus30

Otherwise if you are interested in attending where your ticket price includes a donation
All are welcome to join us for the evening. Price is $130 pp includes 3 course meal, drinks, comedian MC, live band and silent auction and raffles
5th of September at The Whitehorse Club Burwood East 18:30pm
Formal Ball attire

Table sizes seat 10. You can either book a table or book individual tickets and we will seat you on suitable tables ( Not the toyota table ha ha)

Sorry about the crappy scan of the flyer

krbrooking
2nd June 2015, 05:41 PM
Can people donate without a business, if so how would I go about doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucus30
2nd June 2015, 06:12 PM
You are more than welcome to donate without a business. If you are planning on donating money though it might be better to wait as beyondblue won't issue donation receipts until the event is done
Do not feel obligated by any means to help out but it will be appreciated

Otherwise if you are interested in attending where your ticket price includes a donation
All are welcome to join us for the evening. Price is $130 pp includes 3 course meal, drinks, comedian MC, live band and silent auction and raffles
5th of September at The Whitehorse Club Burwood East 18:30pm
Formal Ball attire

krbrooking
2nd June 2015, 08:03 PM
Will have a chat to Tan mate and see what she says might have to grab two tickets. Will get back to you.

lucus30
2nd June 2015, 08:19 PM
Will have a chat to Tan mate and see what she says might have to grab two tickets. Will get back to you.

Sweet mate sounds great

krbrooking
9th June 2015, 06:26 PM
Ok have had a chat to tan and she said she is happy to attend. Do you want me to call the number on the flyer or sort it out via the forum???? As long as we are seated at your table and we are guaranteed of winning the best prize.

lucus30
9th June 2015, 06:37 PM
Ha ha cool mate sounds great. Either way. The number is Chantal's number she can sort the tickets out for you. I can get her to ring you if you like ?

krbrooking
9th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Either way man I did kinda figured that the number was chantals but didn't want to assume. When do the tickets have to be purchased by.

lucus30
9th June 2015, 07:30 PM
I'll PM you the bank details. We are looking at trying to get the sales done by July if possible