PDA

View Full Version : air filter problem, TB42S

sehzata
24th March 2011, 12:07 AM
i can not find orginal air filter for my TB42s in Turkey,

how i can find ?

air filter part number: 16546-06J00 (if it is true:) )

then i tried to search in web sites,

i searched in K&N filters web site, i found that ''1991 NISSAN Patrol 4.2L L6 F/I - All SUV Air Filter 33-2031-2'' but it is different from my air filter. and it is very expensive for me. and air filter must be ellipse. it is rectangle in K&N filters web sites.

Finly Owner
24th March 2011, 12:13 AM
you will get more responses in approx 8-20 hours from now!

Finly Owner
24th March 2011, 12:16 AM
Also try this forum vendor http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?915-Nizzbits-(vic) he may be able to send direct to you.

Tim

Silver
24th March 2011, 02:35 AM
I had a look on a popular on line auction site starting with e, and there are a few sellers in Australia that sell kits of filters to suit TB42s for less than the price of a K&N airfilter. perhaps you could look there - I think to see items available from Australia you will need to use advanced search. But given you are in Turkey, you might find something cheaper, closer.

The part number for the K&N oval filter appears to be KNE-9201. there was a sexy looking oiled foam Unifilter there for a bit more than the K&N.

I have bought stuff from the place Finly Owner recommends above- quick and a good price. Onlineautoparts.com.au is just down the road from me and the various things I have bought there have been good value so far.

Off topic, but on the 25th of this month we will be remembering when your blokes, ours, the Kiwis and the Poms got together in your country in less than ideal circumstances nearly a hundred years ago. Along with so many others from so many wars. I just thought I'd let you know that Johnny Turk is held in high regard over here by those of us who think about these things, despite so many years passing. I don't think we have any surviving WW1 diggers now. If you are an Aussie living in Turkey you know that :-), but your user name suggests otherwise.