PDA

View Full Version : Mobile mechanic

hekarewe
23rd March 2011, 01:45 PM
ok guys heres one for you i am looing for a good mobil mechanic that works weekends to service my patrol and the wifes tiida in the springfield lakes area,,,,, any sudjestions guys????? names and numbers please.

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 05:16 PM
Have honestly never used one - sorry boss! Couldn't even think of who would be "good" as it were unless it's a personal reference as they are all chains these days (LubeMobile etc) ...

If you want to do the "mobile" bit, I can recommend a good mechanic!! LOL

hekarewe
23rd March 2011, 07:23 PM
Have honestly never used one - sorry boss! Couldn't even think of who would be "good" as it were unless it's a personal reference as they are all chains these days (LubeMobile etc) ...

If you want to do the "mobile" bit, I can recommend a good mechanic!! LOL

i find that they are convient and some times a whole lot cheeper as they dont have the over heads of workshops etc so if you know one let me know.

hekarewe
23rd March 2011, 07:44 PM
the tiida is log book and the the patrol is due for a major service,,,,, but seeing as i am going away in june i just want to oil and filters for now and put of the major one till just before i had to the cape.... the old paj i had no probs with but with all the computers and teccho stuff on this one i am a bit scared to touch it myself.

hekarewe
23rd March 2011, 08:42 PM
Yeah I forgot about computers. I drive a 4.2 oiler so I forgot about techo requirements!!

Good luck with the hunt mate.

there has got to be some one in the know out there maybe Ynot knows some one

Maxhead
25th March 2011, 07:55 PM
I've been using Lube Mobile at work for our fleet of 15 vehicles for the last 18 months and think they're pretty good.
They do log book servicing and prices are very reasonable. We book online (http://www.lubemobile.com.au/book-online.html) or ring 133032 tell them when , where and what time and thats it.

Only started using them for the convenience for the techs on the road. The car gets serviced while they service a photocopier or printer...No downtime for us waiting for the car.