PDA

View Full Version : re the extractor fitment

Boagie
22nd March 2011, 10:50 PM
sorry to be painful people--but just asking the same question again about if a set of extractors off a standard 4.2 ltr n/a diesel gq will fit my n/a 4.2 gu???--i spoke to a guy from an exhaust shop and he said they are the same---but i not sure now if he was just refering to price!!!!!!---any knowledgable exhaust/4.2 diesel freaks out ther know if they will--cheers boagie:D

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 12:22 AM
sorry to be painful people--but just asking the same question again about if a set of extractors off a standard 4.2 ltr n/a diesel gq will fit my n/a 4.2 gu???--i spoke to a guy from an exhaust shop and he said they are the same---but i not sure now if he was just refering to price!!!!!!---any knowledgable exhaust/4.2 diesel freaks out ther know if they will--cheers boagie:D

Hey mate - another thread floating about (click 'what's new') on this topic - I believe the answer is yes, but have a hunt and you should get all the info you need.

YNOT
23rd March 2011, 05:59 AM
If you go online and look at manufactures websites they often list part numbers for their various models. I'm fairly sure the part numbers for TD42 GQ and GU are the same.

Tony