PDA

View Full Version : Track info from Licola trip 2013...??

Bloodyaussie
14th May 2015, 09:23 AM
On our 2013 Licola trip I had my laptop using MM and had a snail trail going but it seems to have vanished into the nothingness...?

I want to take my family on that exact trip at some point and wanted to know if anyone else had saved that trip.

Funny as I have the trip my mates did in 2012 at Rubicon while NP were having a meet at Toolangi and Mego turned up in a brand new black GU... I did some great tracks then and even found snow which they are saying has heaps at the moment.

Rossco
14th May 2015, 01:07 PM
Rubicon would be pretty cool at the moment, there would be heaps of snow 4 sure.

What's MM, mud maps or memory maps?

Bloodyaussie
14th May 2015, 01:33 PM
Rubicon would be pretty cool at the moment, there would be heaps of snow 4 sure.

What's MM, mud maps or memory maps?

Memory maps.... to be honest I am not sure that maybe it is not saved as a file I have not opened it?? all the other tracks I did with this system are showing except the Licola trip?

As for Rubicon it would be awesome right now...

Rossco
14th May 2015, 01:52 PM
As for Rubicon it would be awesome right now...

Ooh yeah! !! Especially as seasonally closed tracks are still open. There are a few good ones up the top.

Bloodyaussie
15th May 2015, 02:33 PM
It looks like I am going away with my family next weekend and would really love to do this trip again.... Does anyone at least know the tracks we did??

lucus30
15th May 2015, 05:20 PM
If you don't get any responses go any way mate and explore its part of the fun

Bloodyaussie
15th May 2015, 05:33 PM
If you don't get any responses go any way mate and explore its part of the fun

I just wanted it to go smoothly as it us a last minute thing that mags has the Friday off.. we have not been away for so long... cant believe of all the cars we had on that trip no one can bloody tell me what tracks we did on the drive in and the drive out.. stupid bloody forum... i cant even sulk and drink beer.

lucus30
15th May 2015, 05:42 PM
Mate if I was there I would have told you but alas I wasn't. Don't worry the beers are flowing for me also about now

Rossco
15th May 2015, 06:36 PM
You taking about the trip we did in through Aberfelfy then camped at mc farlaine saddle yeah? I was thinking the Dargo trip 4 some reason. I can remember the way we went in i can show you on a map of you like. . .

Bloodyaussie
15th May 2015, 06:40 PM
You taking about the trip we did in through Aberfelfy then camped at mc farlaine saddle yeah? I was thinking the Dargo trip 4 some reason. I can remember the way we went in i can show you on a map of you like. . .

That would be awesome... ill bring my ipad and mark all the way points.

Do you remember they way we traveled on day 3??

Rossco
15th May 2015, 06:48 PM
Yeah. That was a nice drive out that way. B2 track and a few others . . .

Bloodyaussie
15th May 2015, 09:41 PM
Yeah. That was a nice drive out that way. B2 track and a few others . . .

Hey rossco how do you think i would go doing all those tracks with a camper in tow?

Rossco
15th May 2015, 10:10 PM
Hmmm . . . Some would be fine, the drive in through donellys would be all good, the bit across to licola might be dodgy maybe?? The lasts days tracks B2 etc would suck i reckon. You could do that as a loop maybe from licola area somewhere maybe? ? ?