PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hamilton NZ

depree
9th May 2015, 08:54 PM
Hello, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Craig, Im from Hamilton over in New Zealand. Im currently in the process of trying to buy my first 4wd - a GQ TD42 Patrol/Safari - so as part of trying to make the right decision, I want to sign up and benefit from the collective knowledge forum members. Drove my first GQ patrol the other day and instantly hooked. Initially interest is getting something that I can beach launch my boat with (avoid the cue at the boat ramps :)) , my previous car was a turbo RS4s stagea, so must be getting old, as all I want now is TD42 powered Patrol (or Safari - tend to be more of those over here).

Right, I better go to the technical section and post first question - I have a LWB safari Im looking at, but issue with compression being on the low side (even across all 6) - anyway, I better go and post in correct section.

Thanks very much, and looking forward to becoming a lot more informed about all aspects of Patrol/Safari ownership as a result of being a forum member :)

Craig

4bye4
9th May 2015, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
10th May 2015, 06:23 AM
G'day Craig welcome aboard mate

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

threedogs
10th May 2015, 07:00 AM
Hi Craig and welcome to the forum enjoy

Dhuck
10th May 2015, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Sherro
10th May 2015, 11:13 AM
G'day Craig welcome to the forum mate.

Patto
10th May 2015, 11:41 AM
G'day mate welcome

Stropp
10th May 2015, 08:41 PM
Hello Craig, welcome along mate.

MEGOMONSTER
10th May 2015, 09:01 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Clunk
14th May 2015, 11:42 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

SonOf
14th May 2015, 05:49 PM
Kia Ora mate - grate place Hamilton. Used to live in Mt Eden and work in Mt Albert a number of years back. Great forum here and plenty of info to help you out