PDA

View Full Version : vdc & traction control light

shina
21st April 2015, 08:35 PM
Hi
I have a 2013 GU9 patrol and since installing a 2" lift the the vdc and traction control light comes on only when im driving on the freeway doesn't happen when driving around town. Has anyone else with the same model had the same problem with the later models since fitting a lift. They don't have a brake bias valve on the later models so fitting a bracket is not a fix.

Cheers Shane

Maxhead
21st April 2015, 08:42 PM
Hi
I have a 2013 GU9 patrol and since installing a 2" lift the the vdc and traction control light comes on only when im driving on the freeway doesn't happen when driving around town. Has anyone else with the same model had the same problem with the later models since fitting a lift. They don't have a brake bias valve on the later models so fitting a bracket is not a fix.

Cheers Shane

Do your ABS lights come on as well??

shina
21st April 2015, 08:57 PM
No mate just the VDC & slip indicator lights

Maxhead
21st April 2015, 09:01 PM
No mate just the VDC & slip indicator lights

Ok, have a look at my thread to see if you can nut anything out mate....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?32140-ABS-VDC-warning-lights-when-hard-braking

Maxhead
21st April 2015, 09:06 PM
The Gu9 sould be the same as my GU8 and I have no issues with 2 inch lift and lots of other mods.

Have you been off road lately and bent something??
Has something been knocked off installing the lift...ie, speed sensors or wheel sensors?

shina
21st April 2015, 09:29 PM
Thks nisshead
Had a read off your thread and i will get back under again tomorrow and check it out again. Haven't been off road in it yet as im nithome enough to go out lately but when i had a look under there last week the only things i found was a vacum line of the rear locker which was due to when the idiots that fitted my lift the first time fitted the wrong springs (but that's another story) but since having the right springs fitted its still doing it even after connecting the vacuum back on. Im thinking maybe after reading your thread that it might have something to do with the angke sensor.