PDA

View Full Version : dual filler neck?

Irish
19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Hey guys,

anyone know a good place to pick up a dual filler neck for a GQ?
Nearly at the point where I'll be needing to plumb one in on my dual tank/efi build.

Pete.

Winnie
19th April 2015, 04:23 PM
Hey guys,

anyone know a good place to pick up a dual filler neck for a GQ?
Nearly at the point where I'll be needing to plumb one in on my dual tank/efi build.

Pete.

Patrolapart sell the LRA one, it is not a cheap bit of kit though! But comes with all fittings and instructions. I think you can get it through LRA if you'd prefer but it is cheaper or the same price from Patrolapart

Rossco
19th April 2015, 04:28 PM
Yep, got a LRA one too, they work bloody good. Patrolapart or LRA, there about 5 minutes from each other anyway.

Irish
19th April 2015, 04:37 PM
What kinda coin would I be looking at, can't see em on either site?

Winnie
19th April 2015, 04:48 PM
What kinda coin would I be looking at, can't see em on either site?

Nah they weren't on the website. I really can't remember... 150ish??

Rossco
19th April 2015, 05:39 PM
Nah they weren't on the website. I really can't remember... 150ish??

Yeah that's sounds about right i reckon. . . was a while ago.

BigRAWesty
19th April 2015, 06:04 PM
I got priced over 200.. But that may have been including the steel pipe from filler to tank.

billyj
19th April 2015, 09:25 PM
yep use the LRA neck as above

Irish
7th June 2015, 09:43 AM
Well, bit the bullet and took the long drive out to Patrolapart yesterday(was much easier when I lived in Heathmont). $167.50(with forum discount) later and I have my fuel filler.

While it's a bit pricey at least it has clear destructions, seems well made and has all the fittings I need.

Now all I need is some hose and a transfer pump, and a switch so I can choose between the fuel senders to display on the in dash gauge.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Irishpete/dual%20filler_zps5c26v2ji.jpg

BigRAWesty
7th June 2015, 07:09 PM
Well, bit the bullet and took the long drive out to Patrolapart yesterday(was much easier when I lived in Heathmont). $167.50(with forum discount) later and I have my fuel filler.

While it's a bit pricey at least it has clear destructions, seems well made and has all the fittings I need.

Now all I need is some hose and a transfer pump, and a switch so I can choose between the fuel senders to display on the in dash gauge.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Irishpete/dual%20filler_zps5c26v2ji.jpg

I guess my $200+ price was no discount

Irish
7th June 2015, 10:12 PM
No discount price was $172ish, still any money off is better than no money off in my book, haha.

BigRAWesty
9th June 2015, 07:13 PM
No discount price was $172ish, still any money off is better than no money off in my book, haha.

Amen to that