PDA

View Full Version : What CHEESES ME'OFF

threedogs
16th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Might be worth a thread, what cheeses me'off is the amount of ppl that still text and talk whilst driving.
Even saw an old italian guy with his Phone velcroed to the back of his hand once lol
I just make sure I get eye contact and shake my head in disappointment they just put the phone down.
just look at them and say "really" they will get the message fast enough
Old ,young, men and women they all do it. I have bluetooth in my radio head unit evn that is distracting enough
so I'll pull over and talk. Too many ppl die doing this everyday it needs to stop

Gecko17
16th April 2015, 11:07 AM
I attended a crash, where a young girl drove into a small truck that reversed out of a driveway. It was on a long straight and there was ample warning. The reason she drove into the side of the truck? Head down and texting. She tried to say that she didn't see the truck but her phone was on the floor and open with the text showing. It never entered her head that she could have been killed or killed someone else for that matter...

graeme1969
16th April 2015, 11:13 AM
Isn't this thread pretty much the same as a what makes me angry thread?

threedogs
16th April 2015, 11:17 AM

Not at all its more about gripes that tick you off lol

mudnut
16th April 2015, 12:13 PM
Getting a auto elec to order an alternator, it turns up and it ain't the right one!!

Bob
16th April 2015, 12:41 PM
Estate Agents who advertise a property for Sale "Offers above $350,000 Then it goes for $385,000.
Why cant they operate like in Bendigo where they have a Price Range ie $350,000 - $370,000

Winnie
16th April 2015, 12:45 PM
Or why can't they just bloody say how much they want for it (obviously with room to move, as they do)? Like to say, "house for sale, $370,000"

Clunk
16th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Estate Agents who advertise a property for Sale "Offers above $350,000 Then it goes for $385,000.
Why cant they operate like in Bendigo where they have a Price Range ie $350,000 - $370,000

Thats how they operate everywhere. ....... offers above and offers between. Whatever offer is highest gets it lol

TPC
16th April 2015, 01:20 PM
Might be worth a thread, what cheeses me'off is the amount of ppl that still text and talk whilst driving.
Even saw an old italian guy with his Phone velcroed to the back of his hand once lol
I just make sure I get eye contact and shake my head in disappointment they just put the phone down.
Old ,young, men and women they all do it. I have bluetooth in my radio head unit evn that is distracting enough
so I'll pull over and talk. Too many ppl die doing this everyday it needs to stop

I know what you mean, this morning I saw this girl texting while driving 100kph on the expressway, pissed me off so much that I dropped my smoke and spilt my beer all over the dash.

mudski
16th April 2015, 01:22 PM
Stupid thing with the mobile phone law and driving. Police are exempt. They should be setting an example.

Cuppa
16th April 2015, 01:43 PM

Not at all its more about gripes that tick you off lol

How ticked off does a gripe have to make you before you are ticked of enough to be angry? Just askin’ .... would hate to post in the wrong thread. ;)

Clunk
16th April 2015, 03:21 PM
How ticked off does a gripe have to make you before you are ticked of enough to be angry? Just askin’ .... would hate to post in the wrong thread. ;)

Do what TD does and post everywhere lol

Bob
16th April 2015, 03:22 PM

Now that is the Pot calling the Kettle Black

LMAO

Clunk
16th April 2015, 03:22 PM

Oh hang on, thats me isnt it. TD just starts up new threads

Maxhead
16th April 2015, 05:14 PM
Really!!!!! Might head to the angry thread and let you know what pisses me off.... Oh wait should I start another thread called " what pisses me off"?

.....on the move

jack
18th April 2015, 11:18 PM
Trying to work out what thread I should post this in.
My holiday in Broome has come to an end, had a great time but sad to say goodbye to the family again.
Considered starting a 'Saying goodbye to family' thread and a 'Sad holiday has ended' thread, but then would have to start a 'Pity I have to go back to work' thread as well.
This would lead me to having to then start a 'Pi55ed off there are so many new threads I may actually miss something useful' thread so decided to use this thread instead as I'm not Angry, Happy or Reallly Angry.

rusty_nail
19th April 2015, 01:11 AM

how many of these angry threads can there be? lol

Punderhead
19th April 2015, 02:00 AM

Don't say that, someone will take it as a challenge........ Oh wait.....

BigRAWesty
19th April 2015, 08:02 AM

What angry threads???

Bob
19th April 2015, 08:04 AM
Why dont you all have a aspro and a good lie down

growler2058
19th April 2015, 08:48 AM
Why dont you all have a aspro and a good lie down

Cuppa T and a bex powder!!