PDA

View Full Version : seedycoil

seedycoil
15th April 2015, 07:37 PM
Hi Nissan crew, just a quick howdy.
I have a 2011 CRD AUTO, bullbar, snorkel, lightforce driving lights and looking for info how to and what to do to get the optimum performance out of the old girl ? Hmmm i should say truck/ vehicle.

Cheers seedycoil

4bye4
15th April 2015, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Call it what you like but vehicle? that's a bit highbrow isn't it. Is that US pronunciation as in vee hick cal?

Bigcol
15th April 2015, 08:18 PM
welcome seedycoil

plenty of 3L boys here to help you

growler2058
15th April 2015, 08:22 PM
Gday welcome aboard mate

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

seedycoil
15th April 2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks guy's i didn't think the thread worked so I tried again and used the word vehicle.

Rock Trol
15th April 2015, 11:17 PM
If your intercooler is OK (no oil leaks) then a 2.75-3inch exhaust would be the best performance modification. Be aware though that this could cause boost spikes so you might then need a dawes valve to control it. Once you start modifying the 3 litres you tend to do a whole lot of mods after it.

The other thing is a Scangauge for around $200. Plugs into your diagnostic port and gives you a lot of info including boost/MAP pressure.

Stropp
16th April 2015, 12:51 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, exhaust, chip, Dawes valve and gauges will all help get it moving and keep an eye on things.