PDA

View Full Version : hey all!

menis
20th March 2011, 08:17 PM
names denis, from country victoria! Had a patrol now for about a year, it a 05 coil cab 4.2tdi. Done some little mods, 3inch flexi dobinsons lift, 33inch mtz's, nissan bar with warn winch, snorkle, 240 blitz's, dual batts and few other things! Love 4wding, n lookin forward for some extra info! Cheers

Bigrig
20th March 2011, 08:18 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum mate, so don't be shy and get amongst the conversations to make the most of it. Enjoy!

big_fletch
20th March 2011, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to join in the convos and ask any questions you might like..
Also feel free to post up some pics of your patrol, as we love pics lol

Fletcha

timbar
20th March 2011, 08:21 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Dhuck
20th March 2011, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
20th March 2011, 08:43 PM
g'day Menis, welcome aboard mate

DX grunt
20th March 2011, 09:10 PM
Denis. Mate. Buddy. Bro.

Welcome to the 05 - 4.2 TDi club. lol

Great to have another onboard and welcome to the forum. Any pics of your truck?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
21st March 2011, 06:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Denis

Bob
21st March 2011, 06:36 AM
Welcome Denis. Join in and enjoy

katwoman
21st March 2011, 07:44 AM
Welcome Denis the menis. Hope you get what you are after here !! Great guys and good info..

AB
21st March 2011, 08:03 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

nowoolies
21st March 2011, 09:26 AM
g`day denis
welcome on board mate heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

growler2058
21st March 2011, 10:03 AM
Gday Denis theres a good mobb here more than happy to pass on helpful info and advice.

menis
21st March 2011, 03:53 PM
haha gday ross!

its bloody unreal to be part of 4.2tdi club, couldnt get a better 4wd/ute! very happy with it!
i uploaded some pics on my profile mate.
im getting some sliders n brush bars made up soon, which will set it off!

have a good one mate

denis

DX grunt
21st March 2011, 04:04 PM
haha gday ross!

its bloody unreal to be part of 4.2tdi club, couldnt get a better 4wd/ute! very happy with it!
i uploaded some pics on my profile mate.
im getting some sliders n brush bars made up soon, which will set it off!

have a good one mate

denis

No worries, bro. I got a little bit excited and JUST remembered that we belong to the same Nissan Patrol forum as the rest of them. But we know what's what! Wink, wink. lol

There's quite a few utes on the forum now, so enjoy.

When you get time, we have a 'Member's Ride' section that you can post onto and show us more pics. Your thread will probably be hyjacked by other members, but you can always pay them back. lol

Take care out there

Ross

damianovdd
21st March 2011, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Denis

NissanGQ4.2
21st March 2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Denis

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out when they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

Finly Owner
22nd March 2011, 01:39 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Denis (yeah I got it, the Menis)

Tim

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:22 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul