PDA

View Full Version : Sub dividing a block..... anyone have experience.

Bloodyaussie
12th April 2015, 06:50 PM
We are maybe looking into sub dividing our block and wanted to know where do you start?

I would need to know if it is viable of course but wondered what is needed to do this project.

AB
12th April 2015, 06:53 PM
We are maybe looking into sub dividing our block and wanted to know where do you start? I would need to know if it is viable of course but wondered what is needed to do this project. There's a site where you send your details and they check straight up if it's even possible based on your council, zone and subdivision size, etc.

A bloke at work used them the other day. If no joy here, remind me tomorrow and I'll find the details bud.

Cuppa
12th April 2015, 07:45 PM
This might help.
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1847455

the evil twin
12th April 2015, 09:05 PM
Nice new diamond blade in the Quick Cut Saw and its easy peasy.

V8's are the simplest... wide stance, fire up the Saw and, waaaazaaanga, straight down the valley between the left and right banks

Bloodyaussie
12th April 2015, 09:24 PM
Nice new diamond blade in the Quick Cut Saw and its easy peasy.

V8's are the simplest... wide stance, fire up the Saw and, waaaazaaanga, straight down the valley between the left and right banks

Ya nob..... ha ha ha!!!

Bloodyaussie
13th April 2015, 07:58 AM
This might help.
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1847455

Thanks for that Ian, just managed to have a read and some very helpful stuff.

I will start putting out the feelers and see if this will be viable... could be what we need to get our lives back on track.

Bloodyaussie
13th April 2015, 08:47 AM
Wondering at what point of potential profit do you say this is viable or not??

taslucas
13th April 2015, 12:59 PM
Wondering at what point of potential profit do you say this is viable or not??

Like you said elsewhere, if you're going to move anyway then maybe even a small profit is still better than nothing?