PDA

View Full Version : Power Outlet in the Rear Luggage area not working.

rachelle
12th April 2015, 12:38 PM
Hi, we have just picked up our new Patrol Y62 Ti-L. The power outlet in the rear luggage area is not working. the front ones are working fine. We have checked fuses and they are all fine. Does anyone have any suggestions what else it could be? Thank you,

Winnie
12th April 2015, 12:41 PM
Take it back to the dealer mate, not your problem!

Woof
12th April 2015, 12:57 PM
Hi Rachelle, go over to the introduction section here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions and post an intro up, it is something that we ask new members to do before asking questions

Yendor
13th April 2015, 09:52 PM
I'm having trouble downloading the Y62 manual but if it's the same as the Y61 the rear power outlet is on a different fuse to the front ones.

I would check all fuses especially the ones in the fuse box under the bonnet.

trekster
26th April 2015, 09:39 PM
Are you trying to use it with the ignition on or off? My rear power in my GU won't work unless the key is in at least the acc. position.

krbrooking
27th April 2015, 09:22 AM
Take it back to the dealer mate, not your problem!

X2 with that. I wouldn't even try and look at anything it is a brand new car would take it straight back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

threedogs
27th April 2015, 10:54 AM
bumped,,,,any update yet.
Was it neccessay to have the key on ?

the evil twin
27th April 2015, 12:21 PM
bumped,,,,any update yet.
Was it neccessay to have the key on ?

OP hasn't been back since original post, might of followed Winnies advice and won't be back till next problem.

Clunk
27th April 2015, 09:15 PM
OP hasn't been back since original post, might of followed Winnies advice and won't be back till next problem.

Or Doggy barked too loudy and scared her off