PDA

View Full Version : gu 4.5 fuel sender, power steering line and pedal

hurtinit
8th April 2015, 03:38 PM
hey guys,
im having difficulty finding a gu 4.5 fuel sender, power steering line and accelerator pedal for my conversion... im chucking in a rb25

So my question is... what other model patrols/navara's parts (fuel sender, power sterring line and pedal) I can use that are a direct swap for my gu 2.8L?

Thanks in advance

mudski
8th April 2015, 04:48 PM
The sender unit part number is 25060VB204, they are quite dear brand new, over $200. Power steering hose I have no idea sorry, second hand??? But youvé probably done all that...Same goes for the acc pedal. A complete pedal assembly new would be scary price wise. Keep hunting around via the wreckers. The latter two items aren't really something you would find "off the shelf" new. They'd have to be ordered in.

hurtinit
8th April 2015, 06:17 PM
thanks mate for your reply.. yeah ive tried the wreckers and nissan... wreckers don't have any and nissan prices are too expensive.

Ive heard the nissan navara uses similar parts to the 4.5/4.8 patrols.. anyone confirm this?

any help would be great

Cheers

mudski
8th April 2015, 06:41 PM
Which wreckers have you tried? Theres a big one down in Tassie that usually stocks a lot of Patrol stuff. One in Fawkner, Victoria that has a heap of stuff and a few on the Gold coast too...Names? Hmm, check on evil bay, they advertise there a lot.

Fox7
11th April 2015, 06:48 PM
For power steering hydraulic line, I think its better to fabricate new hose with required length and end connections. Pressure test hose before you put in.
Please go to professional fabricator.