PDA

View Full Version : Have a happy and safe easter everyone

threedogs
2nd April 2015, 02:29 PM
To all those going away have a safe trip,
take plenty of pics and post them up when you get home.
Its not a race be aware of the part time drivers on the roads too
just let them do their own thing, again STAY SAFE

Sir Roofy
2nd April 2015, 02:34 PM
thanks john were staying in and watching dvds like lord of the rings the hobit and game of thrones exciting hahaha
have an enjoyable one mate

lucus30
2nd April 2015, 02:46 PM
thanks john were staying in and watching dvds like lord of the rings the hobit and game of thrones exciting hahaha

Roofy that actually sounds like a good weekend, I'm well and truely ready for a weekend to do nothing.

I'm heading to woods point hopefully I don't get ran off the road like last time sans dog though so I'm giving him lots of love today

Hope everybody has a ripper Easter and returns safe and sound.

Sir Roofy
2nd April 2015, 02:51 PM
roofy that actually sounds like a good weekend, i'm well and truely ready for a weekend to do nothing.

I'm heading to woods point hopefully i don't get ran off the road like last time sans dog though so i'm giving him lots of love today

hope everybody has a ripper easter and returns safe and sound.

well mate hope theres room for you there flys marchflys and bloody euoro wasps oh and people

katwoman
2nd April 2015, 02:55 PM
The traffic is crazy !!!!!! Stay safe.

jack
2nd April 2015, 03:42 PM
Happy Easter TD and everyone else. I'm counting down, about 90mins till I knockoff and then almost three weeks leave.
Broome here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threedogs
2nd April 2015, 03:45 PM
Happy Easter TD and everyone else. I'm counting down, about 90mins till I knockoff and then almost three weeks leave.
Broome here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay safe you lucky bugger plenty of pics along the way if poss to please

Clunk
2nd April 2015, 03:45 PM

sounds like my kind of weekend, just recently bought the 3rd Hobbit film, so will be watching that at some point :bananadancing:

4bye4
2nd April 2015, 04:02 PM
Happy Easter TD and everyone. Stay safe. We go Whitemans park on Sunday with all the family including grandies. Biggest danger is death by chocolate or flatulence.

threedogs
2nd April 2015, 04:06 PM
Im a white chocolate kind of guy, I have no problem getting
getting choco seats, white chocolate HHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmm

Hodge
2nd April 2015, 04:18 PM
Have a safe weekend everyone!

Roffy, that sounds like an awesome weekend. That is what I'll be doing... 5Do a hell of a lot of nothing... Netflix will cop a hiding this weekend from my end!!

lucus30
2nd April 2015, 05:50 PM
Have a safe weekend everyone!

Roffy, that sounds like an awesome weekend. That is what I'll be doing... 5Do a hell of a lot of nothing... Netflix will cop a hiding this weekend from my end!!

Oh man your making me jealous. I want to go away but right now after doing shiit all day to get ready I'm over it

LaughingBeagles
2nd April 2015, 06:09 PM
We were heading down south for Easter (and a couple of extra days) but unfortunately, illness got in the way so we're staying home. Stay safe and Happy Easter everyone.

Bob
2nd April 2015, 06:52 PM
Have a awsome Easter break everyone.
Wish I was up the Murray with AB & Winnie but then again it will be crowded,