PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

GU skip
16th March 2011, 08:39 PM
Hey!

New here, obviously. Just sold my 07' Triton and I am picking up my 05' GU patrol when I return from my holiday on the 29th of this month.
My old rig was a cab chassis, gone to the patrol (wagon) for more room and better offroad performance, poor old IFS on the Triton could not keep up with what I do! (good truck though!)

Anyway look forward to talking to you and getting some ideas for future modifications!

Cheers

Clunk
16th March 2011, 08:42 PM
welcome to the forum mate, we'll be expecting to see some photos of the new rig when you get it ........ hahahaha

growler2058
Gday skip good mob here full of useful advice and some other stuff as well have fun and ask away

Bigrig
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here, so don't be shy and get amongst it to make the most of it! Enjoy!

YNOT
Welcome to the forum Skip.

Tony

GU skip
16th March 2011, 08:44 PM
welcome to the forum mate, we'll be expecting to see some photos of the new rig when you get it ........ hahahaha

Hating the wait! Actually heading over your way mate (Perth) lol!

Thanks guys

wildgu6
16th March 2011, 08:44 PM
Hey Skip, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Dhuck
16th March 2011, 08:46 PM
welcome to the forum mate

big_fletch
16th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, great to have another member aboard..

Fletcha

AB
16th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum skip, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

GU skip
16th March 2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks all!

Little more info on my new toy, 3.0L, Auto, LPG (in air intake), cruise, bar, winch and a few other options and accessories.

Anyone running LED light bars? any threads on these? I had Lightforce 240 XGT's on my old truck, good light but I like the sound of the LED's.

Cheers

YNOT
16th March 2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks all!

Little more info on my new toy, 3.0L, Auto, LPG (in air intake), cruise, bar, winch and a few other options and accessories.

Anyone running LED light bars? any threads on these? I had Lightforce 240 XGT's on my old truck, good light but I like the sound of the LED's.

Cheers

There's a comparison of LED light bars in the current 4WD Action magazine.

Tony

big_fletch
16th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Thanks all!

Cheers

LED lightbars don't give you the range of normal driving lights, especially not after the lightforce.. however the spread is amazing, I have seen the lightbars in person and out the bush at night and they are unbelievable.. I will be purchasing one for the front of my roof rack when finances allow, lightforce 240 on the bullbar and lightbars on the roof, what a combo

daccers
17th March 2011, 08:05 AM
Welcome mate, you will find all the info you need in these pages!

Bob
17th March 2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome mate join in and enjoy

mudduck
17th March 2011, 08:29 AM
Welcome Skip enjoy your truck and the forum.

GU skip
17th March 2011, 04:15 PM
Cheers guy's, appreciate it!

damianovdd
17th March 2011, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Skip.

Maxhead
17th March 2011, 05:52 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum skip

Finly Owner
17th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Skip

Tim

Dark 1
19th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Welcome mate, reckon you'll enjoy the gu mate, love to see some piccies when you get a chance.

nowoolies
19th March 2011, 12:25 AM
g`day skip welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

MS29431
19th March 2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome aboard Skip
these guys have a heap of helpfull stuff on almost anything you want to know
i've got an older rig and the forum members have helped me out heaps on various issues
I'm sure you will be swamped with info on any topic these guy's and gal's have heaps of tips and info on almost everything

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:26 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul