PDA

View Full Version : Failed Login Notification

Tonks
10th March 2015, 08:14 AM
Just received an email at 4.45am today, saying that someone has tried to login to my account with an incorrect password at least 5 times, and that this person has now been prevented from attempting to login in for the next 15 minutes, there IP address was also shown in the email,
Has anyone else had this happen, why wouldn't they just open there own account.
Cheers
Tonks.

BigRAWesty
10th March 2015, 08:45 AM
Just received an email at 4.45am today, saying that someone has tried to login to my account with an incorrect password at least 5 times, and that this person has now been prevented from attempting to login in for the next 15 minutes, there IP address was also shown in the email, Has anyone else had this happen, why wouldn't they just open there own account. Cheers Tonks.

Hackers mate. Throw admin the IP address and they'll block it.
I'd also keep an eye on all other accounts. Maybe change your pass words

Tonks
10th March 2015, 09:01 AM
Bloody Hackers,
What would they want to get from my Nissan Patrol Forum account ?
Hackers mate. Throw admin the IP address and they'll block it.
I'd also keep an eye on all other accounts. Maybe change your pass words

4bye4
10th March 2015, 09:32 AM
Bloody Hackers,
What would they want to get from my Nissan Patrol Forum account ?

Probably nothing but may also be looking for info. Many peeps have the same or similar passwords on different accounts. If you get into one, forum or facebook, you have a better chance of getting into others. You are probably ok because sadly, if the hackers were more professional, you wouldn't know they had been there.

AB
10th March 2015, 05:18 PM
We have been inundated with this for months now and I've been banning ip addresses from Russia china etc.

Keep sending me the ip addresses. Just reply to the email that is sent to you.

I'm about to ban entire regions soon...I'm over it!!!

megatexture
10th March 2015, 07:38 PM
I got the same email the other day

AB
10th March 2015, 07:40 PM
I got the same email the other day

Keep sending the emails to me gents, just reply to the email and ill sort it out.