PDA

View Full Version : Ta matey's ... for awhile

HuskyInAuz
3rd March 2015, 08:32 PM
Well, the 4.2 is safely in the garage hooked up to the Cteck chargers and I'm OS for awhile. SWMBO will be here along with Joe and the camera's .. :)

Hope everyone stays safe but has some fun!!! I'll check in from time to time but not a lot of PATROL action there .. :(

If no UFI shows up by 25 APRIL it will be Kinaguawa time... I want more kw before starting the 'lap' in June. Since it's been about 150 days since I ordered the 18g and if they only shipped one turbo a day, I'm missing all the happy face posts about the installation results. :|

Regards,
Scott

AB
3rd March 2015, 08:41 PM
Safe travels mate and pop in to say g'day.

Show us some pics whilst your over there too ;)

Hodge
3rd March 2015, 08:44 PM
Happy travelling mate.

HuskyInAuz
3rd March 2015, 08:59 PM
I'll post a link to the farm/vineyard website and post 'bumps' for picture updates.
First order of business is to get a bunch of cattle to market, then start 'pruning da grapes' ...

Rossco
3rd March 2015, 09:07 PM
Safe travels, sounds like fun over there:)

Winnie
3rd March 2015, 09:08 PM
Good on ya mate, safe travels. Remember lots of photos!

Stropp
3rd March 2015, 10:58 PM
Take care and have fun mate, let's hope that ufi turbo turns up, you won't be dissapionted.

katwoman
4th March 2015, 06:31 AM
Don't drink all the profits, and hope it's not too cold. Be safe.

Maxhead
4th March 2015, 06:54 AM
Travel safe Scott and make sure you keep us updated...and thanks for the PM mate

HuskyInAuz
22nd March 2015, 10:49 PM
Been very busy with chores and poor sleep habits have not helped.

Couple photo's ...
Of course 'our' local COSTCO (Roseburg, Oregon has a population of about 28,000)

Some of the new family .. I'm up at 0430 as I have to go check on a new born calf that the mom was seen 'kicking' off about 1630 last night.

Then I have no idea how this fella made a nest in the excavators (shovel) exhaust, smelt like someone lite a fire when I moved it out of the barn (Komatsu 220). Needless to say a lot of hair on the fella was not real flash .. just left him alone was gone about an hour later.

Weather was ridiculously warm for the time of year and sunny, but now normals have returned along with the spring rains == mud.

More later ..

Then the all important 'Mexican Eagle' (Turkey Vultures) sunning themselves in the AM. Wingspan about a Meter on the larger one.