PDA

View Full Version : FS: Gu patrol Factory winch bar

big_fletch
27th February 2015, 09:51 PM
Been given a deal on a new Opposite lock deluxe bull bar so seeing if anyone is interested in buying my current bullbar.

Factory Steel Nissan GU bullbar, suits series 1-3 with flares and winch compatible. Comes with LED parker/indicator lights (driving lights and winch not incuded).
Bar is straight and not warped, paints a little faded but otherwise in very good condition.
Asking $350

Paule
27th February 2015, 10:03 PM
Where in Vic are you located? Shep?

big_fletch
27th February 2015, 10:11 PM
Where in Vic are you located? Shep?

Yer mate, good old Shepparton haha

lucus30
27th February 2015, 11:22 PM
Oh man that's a good price. If hadn't bought mine a few months ago I would have grabbed it

big_fletch
28th February 2015, 07:31 AM
U can still buy it and keep it as a spare if you like? Haha

lucus30
28th February 2015, 09:12 AM
Not planning on needing a spare

sooty_10
28th February 2015, 05:46 PM
Not planning on needing a spare

Haha I wasn't planning on needing a spare, until I bumped into a tree :) but not for me either as I already replaced mine ages ago.

Good buy here for someone wanting to upgrade their protection from alloy to steel.

Paule
5th March 2015, 04:54 PM
I sent you a pm Fletch to give me a call. If the bar is good for front airbags I will grab it. My car has driver and passenger airbags. Cheers mate

lucus30
5th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Yeah its airbag compatible you can tell from the pillows on the front. Non airbag compliant ones do not have them

big_fletch
5th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Sold!! Feel free too remove post

mudski
5th March 2015, 10:15 PM
Haha! Paule's got the 4wd bug bad now! He's loving it!

jay see
6th March 2015, 12:06 AM

Yep, seems that way. Never takes too long.

Paule
6th March 2015, 04:57 PM

Hahaha I sure do. I've scored a DPchip, snorkel, and now a winch bar in the last fortnight. Now I just have to find the time to fit it all up. When's the next day trip?

cgm
6th March 2015, 09:22 PM
Hahaha I sure do. I've scored a DPchip, snorkel, and now a winch bar in the last fortnight. Now I just have to find the time to fit it all up. When's the next day trip?

It's gonna come up nice. Steel bar and Snorkel immediately makes the truck at least look more serious. :) I like the colour of your truck. It will look good I reckon.