PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in Lithgow, GQ broken down

Patrol-Guy
22nd February 2015, 12:35 PM
Hi guys, been camping with my son in his GQ and now have power steering issues. Any chance someone in the Lithgow area can help out. Prob only needs new gasket but can't even get that.

Repco want $1100 for recon pump.

Anyway if someone can help call me on (number removed) or text me and I'll ring you.

Broken down near BWS.

Thanks
Paul

threedogs
22nd February 2015, 12:52 PM
Bumped again

Patrol-Guy
22nd February 2015, 01:20 PM
Cancel. He has decided to make a run for it and see if he can baby it home.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd February 2015, 02:32 PM
Sorry mate, didn't see this, Which way are you heading? I can't drive now but if you are calling past this way ( Warrimoo ) you can see if mine would help you out..not like I need it

growler2058
22nd February 2015, 02:36 PM
Bumped again

Again? Really? Hahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2015, 01:20 PM
How did he go Paul?

I assume as I never heard back from you he got home ok

Patrol-Guy
23rd February 2015, 06:53 PM
How did he go Paul?

I assume as I never heard back from you he got home ok

Thanks guys, he got home safe. Sorry for the delayed replies but been out of service for a few. Been to Newnes, Blackfellows trail but couldn't find the rock or lost city and also been to Turon River. My son (Brock) made it home, power steering developed a constant leak. Looked like it might have been touch and go there for a while but he made it home so he will fix it up there.
Paul

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2015, 07:02 PM
Thanks guys, he got home safe. Sorry for the delayed replies but been out of service for a few. Been to Newnes, Blackfellows trail but couldn't find the rock or lost city and also been to Turon River. My son (Brock) made it home, power steering developed a constant leak. Looked like it might have been touch and go there for a while but he made it home so he will fix it up there.
Paul

No worries mate

He would of driven straight past my house on the way home.

You will will never find the lost city......................its lost *L*