PDA

View Full Version : What App WORKS on this forum now?

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 01:53 PM
OK guys. i have a new phone and my Motorculture did not transfer and is No Longer available. I can use MC on teh forum but it no longer allows me to reply to threads, just view threads which is no good to me.

Tapatalk i have but again the setting did not transfer and the forum no longer i listed as supported so it wont work.

I can find Forum Runner but read that it might not work??? Happy to buy it if i can upload photos.

I dont use an app on the forum other than to upload pics and next week will be uploading a heap of them from my phone and will not have time to transfer to photobucket first.

What are people using other than MC and Tapa? I know they still work if you have them, but they DONT WORK for new users so i dont need to hear about them. Bang HeadBang Head

Help would be appreciated. AB can you turn Tapa back on mate?

Maxhead
21st February 2015, 01:58 PM
Forum Runner Daz, but its crap. Can't view pics, can't upload more then one pic,etc,etc...for me anyway...LOL

TPC
21st February 2015, 01:59 PM
I don't bother with apps and use the full site on the phone, works fine.

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 02:08 PM
yeah i use Safari on the phone and reckon its perfect accept for uploading pics. As of tomorrow i am at the Airshow2015 and will be building a big thread of pics but dont know how i am going to manage it using safari?? I simply wont have time to upload to photobucket and i would prefer all the pics to Not be thumbnails???

BigRAWesty
21st February 2015, 02:08 PM
Forum runner on ISO 8 but is sooooooo shit.

You have the option of uploading pics, but that's if it doesn't crash on you.
It crashes when you click on any link.

I can't find mc on the App Store or this new forum friend that clunk is trying.

In all honesty I think it's time to get back to tappa. They are the best for a reason.

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 02:16 PM

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 02:17 PM
hmmmmm? i just did that using Safari. If i can resize them a little it would be a winner

It was pretty slow to upload too and the internet connection out at Avalon is not awesome!

Rossco
21st February 2015, 02:35 PM
Winch looks nice. . . . Just wanted to show of your shiny new which didn't you! !! Ha ha

Tapa talk did an update on the old phone and then was literally useless. :( think it's good as dead now.

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 02:37 PM
Winch looks nice. . . . Just wanted to show of your shiny new which didn't you! !! Ha ha

Tapa talk did an update on the old phone and then was literally useless. :( think it's good as dead now.

Lol, nah, if the app worked I would have already posted a heap more into my build thread, yes the winch came up awesome mate. ABs is on the bench at the moment

lucus30
21st February 2015, 02:39 PM
I recently got a new phone also but had no problem installing MC and its works fine. I've tried forum runner and beh its a pig pile of steaming shite

mudski
21st February 2015, 02:51 PM
Using MC here. Works mostly fine. If I'm using 3G/4G on the odd occasion I wouldn't be able to reply. I would have to log out and back in a few times then it may come good. But mostly fine.

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2015, 03:50 PM
hmmmmm? i just did that using Safari. If i can resize them a little it would be a winner

It was pretty slow to upload too and the internet connection out at Avalon is not awesome!

I would do it just as you have done Daz and that's exactly how I do it on the lappy.

Why do you need to re-size them? Its big enough and if someone wants 2 see it bigger they can just click on the photo 2 enlarge it

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 03:51 PM
Forum runner trial 2

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 03:54 PM
I would do it just as you have done Daz and that's exactly how I do it on the lappy. Why do you need to re-size them? Its big enough and if someone wants 2 see it bigger they can just click on the photo 2 enlarge it

Yeah but only 1 at a time. We used to be able to browse through the group of pics. Was great. Now the only way is back space bar and exit thread then go back in. Drives me nuts. I dont click on pics much these days as a tesult

Clunk
21st February 2015, 04:04 PM
Well there's another person who doesn't pay attention to my threads!!!!!!

FORUM FIEND

don't know if it's available for iOS but then again I don't care

Rossco
21st February 2015, 04:06 PM
Lol, nah, if the app worked I would have already posted a heap more into my build thread, yes the winch came up awesome mate. ABs is on the bench at the moment

Yeah nice. Just asking how ABs was going the other night. Sure it will be worth the wait, think he'll be pretty happy with it just quietly - reckon is going to come up pretty well. . . :)

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2015, 04:18 PM
Yeah but only 1 at a time. We used to be able to browse through the group of pics. Was great. Now the only way is back space bar and exit thread then go back in. Drives me nuts. I dont click on pics much these days as a tesult

I did notice that a while back not sure if it was when we updated Vbulletin, maybe Andy needs 2 switch something back on *L*

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 04:22 PM

FORUM FIEND

don't know if it's available for iOS but then again I don't care

Yeah i was paying attention but it does not exist for iOS. found another called "autoguide.com" that seems to have a massive database of auto forums in the US but i cant search that app and cant seem to add this forum to the list.

AB
21st February 2015, 04:42 PM
Forum runner trial 2

Don't you have an iPhone?

Forum runner on iOS is great for multiple uploads.

Whilst first one is uploading, search for second and third etc

the evil twin
21st February 2015, 04:49 PM

Such a huge opening...
Such a large amount of appropriate smartarse replies to consider...
Such is Life

BigRAWesty
21st February 2015, 05:21 PM
I recently got a new phone also but had no problem installing MC and its works fine. I've tried forum runner and beh its a pig pile of steaming shite

I actually can't find mc on the apple App Store.
Weird I know but neither could the wife

BigRAWesty
21st February 2015, 05:24 PM
Don't you have an iPhone? Forum runner on iOS is great for multiple uploads. Whilst first one is uploading, search for second and third etc
What iOS are you running?? I'm running ios8 and its gone to crap

Still runs and can reply. But is very laggy, slow to upload and crashes heaps..

App created I think has taken his money and run as he hasn't replied to forum owners requests for ages.

AB
21st February 2015, 07:06 PM
What iOS are you running?? I'm running ios8 and its gone to crap

Still runs and can reply. But is very laggy, slow to upload and crashes heaps..

App created I think has taken his money and run as he hasn't replied to forum owners requests for ages.

6.1.1... Living the dream!

BigRAWesty
21st February 2015, 07:15 PM
6.1.1... Living the dream!
Ow android. Ow how I miss it.
So they finally fixed the bugs did they like the zooming of photos etc?

Clunk
21st February 2015, 08:56 PM
Such a huge opening...
Such a large amount of appropriate smartarse replies to consider...
Such is Life

Oh I thought you at least would have relished the chance

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 08:59 PM
Clunk is that "forum Friend" or "forum Fiend"? Your an Fiend!!

Clunk
21st February 2015, 09:05 PM
Ow android. Ow how I miss it.
So they finally fixed the bugs did they like the zooming of photos etc?

no not on android and it probably never will be, there hasn't been an android update since 26th April 2013. Not sure for iOS but I know I won't be bothering with Forum Runner any more, gave me the shots more than MC ever did

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 09:05 PM
Don't you have an iPhone?

Forum runner on iOS is great for multiple uploads.

Whilst first one is uploading, search for second and third etc

Nah it crashes as soon as I try and select to uploads second pic mate. Goes to a black screen with purple header and have to force shutdown the app to break into it again. Also I have to search for the forum every time I log into it, any way to make no.com a favorite or something ?

Clunk
21st February 2015, 09:08 PM
Clunk is that "forum Friend" or "forum Fiend"? Your an Fiend!!

Its Fiend and yes I know but I could also be alot worse, I could be the sort of person who only thinks they know stuff, where in act they know nothing at all. I know not alot but what I do know, I know alot about

MudRunnerTD
21st February 2015, 09:20 PM
Its Fiend and yes I know but I could also be alot worse, I could be the sort of person who only thinks they know stuff, where in act they know nothing at all. I know not alot but what I do know, I know alot about

Spanker!!!

Clunk
22nd February 2015, 11:56 AM
Spanker!!!

Better than being a wanker

Bloodyaussie
22nd February 2015, 01:02 PM

I am a Google expert and base my experience from that..... its has gotten me where I am today.. bwa ha ha ha

Clunk
22nd February 2015, 01:05 PM
I am a Google expert and base my experience from that..... its has gotten me where I am today.. bwa ha ha ha

are you getting yourself mixed up with George!!!!????

Bloodyaussie
22nd February 2015, 01:14 PM
are you getting yourself mixed up with George!!!!????

Maybe..... or is it Growler??? Nah growler is not a bell end..... bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Clunk
22nd February 2015, 01:24 PM
Maybe..... or is it Growler??? Nah growler is not a bell end..... bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

what are you talking about, even Growler knows he's a bell end

Punderhead
22nd February 2015, 11:41 PM
I run iOS 7 on both my iPhone and iPad. Have had no problems with forum runner for a while now.

However when I first put it on my iPad I did have trouble putting up pics, I deleted and reinstalled, and no problems since.

Haven't updated anything since I got the app, and don't plan to as it works.

Hope it help some but turn it off and on again is my electronics knowledge.

Cheers

BigRAWesty
23rd February 2015, 05:59 AM
I run iOS 7 on both my iPhone and iPad. Have had no problems with forum runner for a while now. However when I first put it on my iPad I did have trouble putting up pics, I deleted and reinstalled, and no problems since. Haven't updated anything since I got the app, and don't plan to as it works. Hope it help some but turn it off and on again is my electronics knowledge. Cheers

Forum runner on ISO 8 is bad for viewing and links or pics.

And the maker has no interest in developing the app further.

rusty_nail
23rd February 2015, 08:16 AM
i think your problem there is you bought an iphone dazz. motorculture is still available on android...

oncedisturbed
23rd February 2015, 09:41 AM
Latest android update for Galaxy S4 has farked most of my apps and phone. Can't until July to go back iPhone.

I still have the original MC on my iPad and seems to be holding up still but still the Forum Crawler app just seeing images boot up is friggen slow on spamdroid

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2015, 10:16 AM
I use this awesome App, works how I want it 2 work, and at the moment you even get a freebie when you download it :)

Click thumbnail to enlarge

Believe its only available for Android devices as the app designer knows that Apple products are sh!t and not worth wasting his time :)

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2015, 10:35 AM
Andy,

I think you might want to fix that spelling mistake on the google playstore, its Patrol not Partrol and also any thing should be anything. Get it right *L*

I use this awesome App, works how I want it 2 work, and at the moment you even get a freebie when you download it :)

Click thumbnail to enlarge

Believe its only available for Android devices as the app designer knows that Apple products are sh!t and not worth wasting his time :)

oncedisturbed
23rd February 2015, 12:45 PM
Never even knew 1 had been created. Going to get it now

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2015, 12:48 PM
Never even knew 1 had been created. Going to get it now

Been around for a while now............was created around the same time as the rooftop bags I believe

Clunk
23rd February 2015, 12:55 PM
Been around for a while now............was created around the same time as the rooftop bags I believe

Bwahahahaha..... Efkin gold

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2015, 12:59 PM
Bwahahahaha..... Efkin gold

I put the free rooftop bags offer in just for you clunkster *L*

Can't half tell I'm not at work today and bored *L*

oncedisturbed
23rd February 2015, 02:38 PM
Can tell my head isnt with it today, didnt even see the part about no effin rooftop bags....dang nabbit

jay see
23rd February 2015, 07:55 PM
I've been running MC without any problems with lollipop 5.0.2

BigRAWesty
13th March 2015, 11:13 PM
So now forumflop won't quote posts properly. lol. Just keeps getting better..

Clunk
13th March 2015, 11:23 PM

which one, FR or MC?

told you to use FF................ if you can find it on crapple

Avo
14th March 2015, 12:44 AM

it does but just for you they make it difficult

MEGOMONSTER
14th March 2015, 05:22 AM
it does but just for you they make it difficult the further you are past tipsy, the easier it seems.

BigRAWesty
14th March 2015, 07:36 AM
which one, FR or MC? told you to use FF................ if you can find it on crapple

So it seems to quote text, but not images.
Cannot find forum friend on the crapple store.

oncedisturbed
14th March 2015, 11:19 AM
Look for forum fiend, not friend

BigRAWesty
14th March 2015, 11:38 AM
Look for forum fiend, not friend
Still no good

Clunk
14th March 2015, 12:33 PM
oh well stiff shit, better hurry up and get your baby s5