PDA

View Full Version : Central locking issues - GU Patrol III Wagon

rabbster
14th February 2015, 05:24 PM
Hi all.

The passenger rear door lock wont unlock when we use the central locking. What should I be looking for to resolve this issue?

Also, the keyless entry has stopped working. Well it works but the battery only lasts for about 2 weeks then it stops. Any idea as to why it is chewing through the battery?

cheers

threedogs
14th February 2015, 06:39 PM
mine was going through batteries I gave up and just use the key to lock and unlock

happygu
14th February 2015, 08:22 PM
Hi all.

The passenger rear door lock wont unlock when we use the central locking. What should I be looking for to resolve this issue?

Also, the keyless entry has stopped working. Well it works but the battery only lasts for about 2 weeks then it stops. Any idea as to why it is chewing through the battery?

cheers

Does it do the same with both remotes?

Can you hear the actuator motor clunk when you press the remote ..... hold your ear against a door that is operating, and the one that isnt

Mic

rabbster
14th February 2015, 10:45 PM
Yeah it does it with both remotes. I will try that out. Thanks

Dman2603
25th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Im having a similar issue with the batteries but on a GU 4! replaced at the weekend & they are done already! & on top of that 1 remote is dodgy! Doesn't always work only sometimes! Is it the remotes that are dodgy or something in the car that's draining the batteries? Is it possible to buy new/ different remotes & have them programmed on the freq?

Cheers for any help!