PDA

View Full Version : LPG Injection installed with OMVL injectors on TB45E what reducer pressure and nozzle

jc58nc
5th February 2015, 08:04 AM
I've upgraded my TB45E LPG system from Impco to Gas Injection with a LPGTech 326 controller, KME Gold reducer (up to 350hp) and OMVL injectors.
I originally used a AC Stag 300-6 ISA2 controller but it had problems reading the petrol map as part of the calibration. AC Stag blamed it on the Hitachi ECU but didn't offer any resolution other than use an AFR meter and calibrate the controller manually, NO THANKS.

The Stag 300 originally Auto Calibrated with reducer 1.3 bar, OMVL injectors 3.0mm (no nozzle) and the Multiplier came up as 1.3

With swapping to the LPGTech 326 controller it's told me to drop the reducer pressure or fit smaller nozzles as it was too rich.
I dropped the pressure but went to the lower limit before leaning it off enough.

Ordered some 2.5mm nozzles from the UK that will take weeks to arrive.

I've noticed on the forum a few have fitted LPG OMVL injection off wrecked taxis.
Can you please tell me what reducer pressure you run and what size are the nozzles if any?
At least this will give me a valid starting point.

Thanks for any help Jeff C