PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Rowland

rda350
31st January 2015, 11:54 AM
Hi, I am Rowland and lost my book, need to do some work on my patrol and thought this was a great way to get the manual. Thanks.

Clunk
31st January 2015, 12:12 PM
at least you're honest, welcome aboard mate, but if you ever decide to stick around after the manuals, you'll quickly learn that this forum and it's members have a lot more knowledge than the manuals can offer.

the evil twin
31st January 2015, 12:39 PM
Hi, I am Rowland and lost my book, need to do some work on my patrol and thought this was a great way to get the manual. Thanks.

Welcome, say G'day to some other new members and you will have the 25 posts in no time.
While your waiting, why not post up any specific questions in the appropriate sections, the members will be happy to try and help.
You can also search for answers or threads that are already here and post up whether the solutions worked for you or not.
All the above adds to post counts and the feedback if something does or doesn't help is great for others

threedogs
31st January 2015, 12:45 PM
Hello Rowland and welcome stick around and ask some questions .better than any manual IMO
enjoy your stay

4bye4
31st January 2015, 01:31 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

JoeG
31st January 2015, 01:43 PM
Hi Rowland
Good luck with your repairs
Lots to see and find on this site
Regards
Joe

happygu
31st January 2015, 02:53 PM
Hi Rowland,

You are on your way to being able to grab the manuals ... keep going ... you are at least on the right track.

Oh and welcome too ....

Post up a couple of things you need help with, and you may get your answers here first anyway.

Mic

Stropp
31st January 2015, 03:38 PM
hi mate and welcome to the forum, stick around mate.

MEGOMONSTER
31st January 2015, 06:32 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Sherro
31st January 2015, 09:09 PM
G'day Rowland welcome to the forum mate.

Dhuck
1st February 2015, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Hardyards
2nd February 2015, 10:51 AM
Hi Rowland,
I too thought it might be a good idea to have access to these Manuals. Haven't downloaded any yet as I have found all my answers in previous threads. :smiley_thumbs_up:
Welcome to the forum mate

mike90mile
10th February 2015, 09:07 PM
Hello Rowland, im a new be but have found plenty helpful info through this forum

torrietunna
11th February 2015, 07:32 PM
Welcolme to the forum , yes very helpful information avaliable from members to