PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, first time poster

wasa
23rd January 2015, 08:36 PM
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.
I love my Nissans and own a pulsar and a GTiR. While I do not have a patrol myself, my mate has a GU RD28T and as i'm a mechanic i'm always servicing and fixing up his baby.
Also on the side we are building up a GQ twin turbo fully forged RB30 with GTR head along with the 6 throttle bodies and water to air intercooler managed by a Apexi power fc ECU. All been bolted up and now just sorting out the wiring and plumbing. Should be good fun :)

Anyways I thought it would be good to give back to the forum as I have gained so much knowledge from this great community of patrol lovers.
Cheers, Wasa.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd January 2015, 08:53 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth. Is the patrol owner a member of the forum, as I am sure a fair few would appreciate the work you've done.

Clunk
23rd January 2015, 09:07 PM
welcome aboard mate, sounds like a bit of a beats you're building up....... looking forward to seeing some pics and vids in the future

happygu
23rd January 2015, 09:36 PM
Wow ....sounds interesting Wasa

Gonna be a beast by the sounds of it

wasa
23rd January 2015, 09:47 PM
Thanks guys, ill get some pics up of the build soon.

threedogs
24th January 2015, 06:59 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum,
might be the first 13sec patrol in Aust but a big ask
jump in anytime and enjoy

wasa
24th January 2015, 08:29 AM
Cheers mate, naa he's not on the forum but ill be sure to post up all the specs and post up some pics

Sherro
24th January 2015, 08:35 AM
G'day Was a welcome to the forum mate sounds like it's hang on to your hat it's gunna get windy.:smiley_thumbs_up:

Dhuck
24th January 2015, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

4bye4
24th January 2015, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Stropp
24th January 2015, 01:59 PM
gday and welcome to the forum.