PDA

View Full Version : Kalgoorlie cops snatch with a tow ball.

Stropp
21st January 2015, 12:11 AM
Just watching kal cops and they just showed them using a tow all to snatch a bogged falcon out of a bog hole, bloody wankers.

mudski
21st January 2015, 12:20 AM
Just watching kal cops and they just showed them using a tow all to snatch a bogged falcon out of a bog hole, bloody wankers.

Get it on utube and can the crap out of them.

krbrooking
21st January 2015, 12:27 AM
Unreal are they not meant to be trained properly on how to 4wd out there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Stropp
21st January 2015, 01:17 AM
Unreal are they not meant to be trained properly on how to 4wd out there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

You would think so and he was pulling the ford from behind so if it let go the cop would have copped it ! (Pun intended lol) in the face!

Irish
21st January 2015, 07:43 AM
Show is about four years old now so not much point going to the effort of bagging them out online IMO. maybe an email to their press department would be better, mentioning that you'd observed it and that it poses a real danger to both rescuers and rescuees.

Saw it last night and pointed it out to my missus. Not the smartest thing for them to do by any stretch.

MudRunnerTD
21st January 2015, 11:23 AM
did you see how he wrapped the other end through his winch fairlead because his winch did not work!! No Front recovery hook! WTF! maybe he was just an idiot? with No Idea?

it looked my like a pull than a snatch though, not ideal though.