PDA

View Full Version : Stubby Holders and T-Shirts

AB
9th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Theres been some chat about NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holders and T-Shirts getting made up.

Please choose the poll above if you are keen to get some (multiple answer poll) and we will see how the numbers come up for ordering.

We'll just get these done at cost price to the supplier so we can all get the best price possible.

Cheers!

If you want more then 1 just let us know in a reply post and we'll tally it up after a week or so and pool the money to get it organised.

The more we get the cheaper they'll be!

I'll have to find some time this week to wack up a few design ideas we can then throw around the table and make some changes, etc

UPDATE: DESIGN IDEAS CAN BE FOUND HERE -----> http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?3163-Stubby-Holders-and-T-Shirts&p=49836&posted=1#post49836

growler2058
9th March 2011, 08:07 PM
Two of each if it happens

AB
9th March 2011, 08:08 PM
I reckon you two mustve voted within a second of me posting that...lol...Good stuff!

Clunk
9th March 2011, 08:09 PM
I'll go a couple of each too and a rear window decal, if you're planning on those too!!!???

AB
9th March 2011, 08:10 PM
Tell you what I'd love....a nissanpatrol.com.au stubby cooler with my avatar and user name on it. Probably not cheap to do that way but that would be cool.

A standard nissanpatrol.com.au stubby holder would be good though.

But not as good.

But still good.

That would be very cool but we would need to find someone with a digital printer to be able to print onto fabric and I reckon that would cost $$$....Maybe not though, but I dont anyone who has that machine.

growler2058
9th March 2011, 08:12 PM
I reckon you two mustve voted within a second of me posting that...lol...Good stuff!

Reflexes like a steel trap! hahhahahaha

Clunk
9th March 2011, 08:15 PM
more like a dead fish for me lol

big_fletch
9th March 2011, 08:18 PM
Yo Andy ill def have 2 stubby holders and a t-shirt for sure

Woof
9th March 2011, 08:22 PM
One of each for me please AB, just a thought why not add a few extra dollars on the price to go towards the upkeep of this forum.

AB
9th March 2011, 08:24 PM
One of each for me please AB, just a thought why not add a few extra dollars on the price to go towards the upkeep of this forum.

I don't think theyll be too cheap anyway mate so It's all good....

Stubby holders will be about $6 for one colour, not sure about 2 colours...T-shirts maybe around the $10 mark for one or two colours, 100% cotton, etc...

Unless we purchase 2000 and get them from China...lol

It's good for the forum mate so no stress!

big_fletch
9th March 2011, 08:31 PM
I don't think theyll be too cheap anyway mate so It's all good....

Stubby holders will be about $6 for one colour, not sure about 2 colours...T-shirts maybe around the $10 mark for one or two colours, 100% cotton, etc...

Unless we purchase 2000 and get them from China...lol

It's good for the forum mate so no stress!

Sounds good Andy, the 2012 meetup should look good if we all have stickers and t-shirts, sitting around a campfire with our matching stubbie holders haha.. Will look bloody good for a photo

Sir Roofy
9th March 2011, 09:02 PM
Ill have two of each
while your doing the tshirts why not look into a banner as well now that would cool for the 2012 meet
you could try these for holders maybe shirts??
Phoenix screenprinting 03 56232246
the uniform super store 1300,7300,45 planett.com.au

DX grunt
9th March 2011, 09:23 PM
One of each at the moment please. I reserve the right to upgrade my order. lol

Thanks.

Ross

PS: I voted for one of each on the poll.

Dhuck
9th March 2011, 09:38 PM
I am with Ross. 1 atm with a possible upgrade.

Finly Owner
9th March 2011, 09:39 PM
One of each at the moment please. I reserve the right to upgrade my order. lol

Thanks.

Ross

PS: I voted for one of each on the poll.
You're pulling our leg?

wildgu6
9th March 2011, 10:22 PM
One of each for me Andy, Love Rohans idea too.
Might look into that one down this way. Let you know if come up with anything worth shouting about.

Cheers Pete

nowoolies
9th March 2011, 11:56 PM
ill have two of each thanks
shirt stubbie holders and decals

Bigrig
10th March 2011, 12:00 AM
2 shirts ... 10 Stubby Holders ... to start with!!! LOL

xtreme patrol
10th March 2011, 12:21 AM
Great idea Andy Count me in for one of each so i can spread the love lol

AB
10th March 2011, 07:53 AM
If anyone is after stickers then Craig is cutting these for us now so click on the link below to go to his profile and send him a PM with what you want.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?2241-hilltophood

he is charging $15 for RH barn door sticker.

Both the GU and GQ require a 600mm wide sticker on the RH barn door.

AB
10th March 2011, 10:19 AM
Ok, here are some rough designs to get the ball rolling....Any ideas, improvements, etc please yell out...Only just a first draft....Have some input gang!!!

Bigrig
10th March 2011, 10:29 AM
Ok, here are some rough designs to get the ball rolling....Any ideas, improvements, etc please yell out...Only just a first draft....Have some input gang!!!

Hey mate - sorry to be a pain, buy any chance of numbering each option on each page? Make it easier than saying "page 2, the one on the right, third from top" etc ...

Initial designs look outstanding by the way!!!

Bob
10th March 2011, 10:31 AM
Shirt - white with vertical writing
stubby holder - black

AB
10th March 2011, 10:39 AM
There we go, all numbered now...

DX grunt
10th March 2011, 10:46 AM
Shirt.......2 black
Stubby holder......1 black.

My reasoning for a black t shirt is that we have a lot of red dirt/dust in WA and once white stains with red dirt/dust, it's there forever.

Ross

Bigrig
10th March 2011, 10:52 AM
My preference, black shirts - period ... the amount of mud and slop etc we play in means white would simply be destroyed in no time (good for everyday use though of course).

Shirts:
Number 1 in black with number 3 for the back (black of course)
Number 4
Number 7

They would all look good and I'd happily sign up for a swag of them.

Stubby Coolers:
Number 5 on the left, but possibly with the 4wd graphic on the other side??

Same goes - would happily order 10 or more of these to hand around the place.

That's my two cents worth ... happy to follow suit ... just so long as the shirts come in "big boy" sizes (i.e. Chinese XXL's are for little blokes that have eaten too much rice ... not meat eating, beer swilling aussies!! Most chinese XXL's look like glad wrap on me!!! LOL).

Top job mate!!

AB
10th March 2011, 11:01 AM
My preference, black shirts - period ... the amount of mud and slop etc we play in means white would simply be destroyed in no time (good for everyday use though of course).

Shirts:
Number 1 in black with number 3 for the back (black of course)
Number 4
Number 7

They would all look good and I'd happily sign up for a swag of them.

Stubby Coolers:
Number 5 on the left, but possibly with the 4wd graphic on the other side??

Same goes - would happily order 10 or more of these to hand around the place.

That's my two cents worth ... happy to follow suit ... just so long as the shirts come in "big boy" sizes (i.e. Chinese XXL's are for little blokes that have eaten too much rice ... not meat eating, beer swilling aussies!! Most chinese XXL's look like glad wrap on me!!! LOL).

Top job mate!!
LMAO....Yeah their sizes are pretty screwed up arnt they...lol

I think XXL's are like an Aussie Medium......XXXL's are L and 5XL's are XL....I can suss that out later.

Bigrig
10th March 2011, 11:03 AM
LMAO....Yeah their sizes are pretty screwed up arnt they...lol

I think XXL's are like an Aussie Medium......XXXL's are L and 5XL's are XL....I can suss that out later.

Lucky we're not getting Reg Grundy's done up then!!! Their dinky sizes would lead to some serious 'cheese cutting!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

nowoolies
10th March 2011, 11:44 AM

looks great AB
SHIRT 1 BLACK X 2 ...............................what sizes are avail thanks.................... big bigger and omg.....lmfao
STUBBIE HOLDER 1 BLACK X 2
chears mate

AB
10th March 2011, 12:46 PM
I forgot to mention, we'll leave this going for a couple of weeks but we will have to all agree on 1 design of T-shirts and 1 design of stubby holders otherwise Artwork set up, etc may kill us.

Colours of shirts and sizes dont matter.

RustyNails
10th March 2011, 02:42 PM
Voted for one of each but can you make the shirts Polo type shirts (with a collar) not just the general T-shirt as these look better and are generally better quality too.

Paul

AB
10th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Voted for one of each but can you make the shirts Polo type shirts (with a collar) not just the general T-shirt as these look better and are generally better quality too.

Paul

We could do that Paul, can't see why not...

katwoman
10th March 2011, 04:01 PM
Shirt 1,
Stubby holder no 5.
I supose they will only be normal size stubbie holders ? No sm for my girlie vodka's ?

Maxhead
10th March 2011, 05:23 PM

Paul
Yep agree on the polo shirts, put me down for 2 polo shirts if available 1 black, 1 white. Otherwise 2 T-shirts.
Not fussed on design. As long as its nissanpatrol.com.au

Dhuck
10th March 2011, 06:31 PM
black polo's sound good

Clunk
10th March 2011, 06:38 PM
I'm quite partial to shirt No.2 in whatever colour they come in and stubby holder No.1, I'm a simple man with simple likes lol

Dark 1
10th March 2011, 06:47 PM

I like no 2 in black for stubby coolers, i would like 1 of these

I also like no 1 or 2 in black for the shirts, i would like 2 of these

Thanks AB.

Dark 1
10th March 2011, 06:52 PM

Paul

Yep agree polo's would suit us better also.

Dhuck
10th March 2011, 06:53 PM
My order has just been upped to probably 4 polo's and 2 stubbie coolers.

Bec (my missus) has just suggested hats (mainly for the kids) which would be another good avenue.

Another good thing is if AB was to take the orders and add a little to the price to pay for forum bill

big_fletch
10th March 2011, 06:53 PM
Freaking awesome, I would like..

2x Shirt 1, black
2x Stubble holder 1, black

nowoolies
10th March 2011, 06:57 PM

Paul

yes good idea they would be a lot smarter
Paul

growler2058
10th March 2011, 07:06 PM
black shirt no4 x 2 and 2 red stubby holders

Clunk
10th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Hey AB, I reckon a poll may need to be started to see what design T's and holders will be made up.

Maxhead
10th March 2011, 07:18 PM
Hey AB, I reckon a poll may need to be started to see what design T's and holders will be made up.

Yep, good idea!!

big_fletch
10th March 2011, 07:21 PM

I'll second that

AB
10th March 2011, 07:25 PM
I'll have to start a new thread though as I can't have two on one post...lol.

Should we just start another one or will that get messy??

Clunk
10th March 2011, 07:27 PM
I'll have to start a new thread though as I can't have two on one post...lol.

Should we just start another one or will that get messy??

I think it will get quite confusing trying to work out who wants what if it carries on on this thread, at least if we have a poll, we can see what the majority want, then make a decision from there.
This thread can be used to see how many of each item we want

Just my thoughts

Maxhead
10th March 2011, 07:30 PM
Yep, have a poll for a week or so to get the design most want and then jjust get numbers and sizes from everyone

MudRunnerTD
12th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Wow! This is a really confusing way to order a shirt and stubbie holder guys....

Any chance of putting the proposed designs in the top box of each page rather than trolling through the pages looking for what we are actually talking about now??

there is 6 pages of notes on this thread alone and i have been through them all looking for what we are actually talking about...Is it the designs on page 3?

This is the Current link?
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ed=1#post49836

I think i like the Tshirt 1 with the design of 2 on the back.
I like the stubbie holder 1 and 4.

The thing about the keyboard covers is an "in joke" so might get a little lost in public if we are actually marketing the forum for new members.

Is there a Polo? if so then a different design for the Polo to accommodate the Pocket is needed.

I DONT like the "Toyo Recovery vehicle" words at all to be honest, it will get old real quick and become a little arrogant. if ya want it buy the sticker for the rear window or tow hitch.

my 2c

p.s. would definately be interested in both once the designs are sorted.

fakawi
29th March 2011, 01:41 PM
Shirt 1 or 4. (would like a black one for driving, a white one for church)
Stubby holder 1.

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, that's right ... this died a death real quick smart!! lol ... what's the plan of attack? I don't really care too much and am happy to go with general consensus.

AB
29th March 2011, 03:20 PM
Yeah, that's right ... this died a death real quick smart!! lol ... what's the plan of attack? I don't really care too much and am happy to go with general consensus.

Nah mate, It's still alive....I sometimes need a little kick start to be remindered of what things are happening around here...lol

Ok we have a good little order to place now...

Is that everyone???

We can start to tally up what the general population wants and start getting it made!

Also, I'm not sure if I have told everyone this....There will be a problem with polo shirts. A lot of people have asked for polo shirts but because the polo shirt has an open neck with buttons then the screnn printing of the design can not go over the "V" neck.

This is a problem!

We can move the image down but that will look very silly and will make you look like you have droopy man boobs...lol

We may have to go T-Shirts peoples unless someone else has a better idea?

Bob
29th March 2011, 03:23 PM
How do we pay for these andy

AB
29th March 2011, 03:36 PM
How do we pay for these andy

I'll have to work out how many we are doing and I'll get a price soon Bob from my printer.

I just wanted everyone to be aware of the polo shirt issue though.

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 04:17 PM
Nah mate, It's still alive....I sometimes need a little kick start to be remindered of what things are happening around here...lol

Ok we have a good little order to place now...

Is that everyone???

We can start to tally up what the general population wants and start getting it made!

Also, I'm not sure if I have told everyone this....There will be a problem with polo shirts. A lot of people have asked for polo shirts but because the polo shirt has an open neck with buttons then the screnn printing of the design can not go over the "V" neck.

This is a problem!

We can move the image down but that will look very silly and will make you look like you have droopy man boobs...lol

We may have to go T-Shirts peoples unless someone else has a better idea?

I actually have droopy man boobs, so definitely no polos!!!!! LOL

Sir Roofy
29th March 2011, 04:26 PM
i'll have to work out how many we are doing and i'll get a price soon bob from my printer.

I just wanted everyone to be aware of the polo shirt issue though.

ok thats not a prob =what about sizes or have i missed this part

Dark 1
29th March 2011, 05:50 PM
Why not have a design on back for polo & an embroided or screen design on front pocket for polo shirt.

Just another 5 cents worth.

AB
29th March 2011, 07:53 PM
Not a bad idea mate...I think the majority are after the design with the THREE lines...

NISSAN
PATROL
.COM.AU

So we could do that on the back of the polos if anyone was super keen on polos....

Maxhead
29th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Very keen on the polos but I haven't seen one with stuff on the back of them. Also there's polos with and without pockets. Could just have a small NISSANPATROL.com.au with a Patrol picture or outline (like stubby holder design 4)on the left side chest hight.

I'm easy either way tho....so i"ll go with the flow

molongmick
29th March 2011, 08:54 PM
Put me down for a couple, but I'll need the OMG size, seriously 5xl is my minimum size.
The missus however is tiny.

Cheers

Clunk
29th March 2011, 11:22 PM
I'll happily have normal T's but happy to go with the flow..... 2XL for me

Sir Roofy
30th March 2011, 12:01 PM
ok the boss wants 1x3xl and 1xl thankyou

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 12:06 PM
Normal T-shirts for me - assuming they are typical Asian sizes (small) then as follows:
2 x XXXL
2 x L
1 x M
1 x XS
1 x XXS

6 x stubby coolers

RustyNails
30th March 2011, 12:11 PM
Also keener on the polos than the Tees and no issues with designs on the back for me

Dark 1
30th March 2011, 08:50 PM
Yeh tees seem to have trouble goin over the long range feul tank.[beer gut]

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 09:57 PM

Crikey, Long Ranger must have modeled their 'Maxi' design off me then!!! LOL

AB
31st March 2011, 11:23 AM
Ok, the wheels are in motion.

My printer is going to get out some shirts and measure the guts and size of the shirts and let us know what each size is so we can measure our daily shirts and see what size we are....

growler2058
31st March 2011, 12:21 PM
Ok, the wheels are in motion.

My printer is going to get out some shirts and measure the guts and size of the shirts and let us know what each size is so we can measure our daily shirts and see what size we are....

Better remember to bring the 8m tape home ahahahha

AB
31st March 2011, 07:11 PM
Better remember to bring the 8m tape home ahahahha

I'll get the bed sheet ready and some scissors...lol

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 07:29 PM
I'll get the bed sheet ready and some scissors...lol

I'm thinking more along the lines of hot air balloon material !!!! lol

growler2058
31st March 2011, 08:28 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of hot air balloon material !!!! lol

HAHAHAHA a polo shirt and some "HAMMER TIME" parachute pants in large...........very cool hahahahhahhahahahahaaha

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 09:22 PM
HAHAHAHA a polo shirt and some "HAMMER TIME" parachute pants in large...........very cool hahahahhahhahahahahaaha

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, can we get "you can't touch this - NissanPatrol.com.au" on them??? LOL!!!

RustyNails
31st March 2011, 09:55 PM

Don't have it anymore bro, dropped 12kgs in 8 weeks, Bali here we come

Dark 1
31st March 2011, 10:01 PM
Don't have it anymore bro, dropped 12kgs in 8 weeks, Bali here we come

Good on ya bud, i've still got mine [i rreeaallllyyyy like BEER].
Were going to bali at christmas.
Hows the fam doin.

RustyNails
1st April 2011, 12:33 PM
Good on ya bud, i've still got mine [i rreeaallllyyyy like BEER].
Were going to bali at christmas.
Hows the fam doin.

Yeah all doing well, all keeping busy and hanging out for the Powerball.
Maree has lost 18kgs so far and is looking real healthy.

Sorry for the thread hijacks oh great Mod Gods

AB
1st April 2011, 01:01 PM
Nah dont stress, once I got the prices and sizing back for the shirts I'm going to start a whole new thread anyway...lol

Dark 1
1st April 2011, 02:27 PM
Yeah all doing well, all keeping busy and hanging out for the Powerball.
Maree has lost 18kgs so far and is looking real healthy.

Sorry for the thread hijacks oh great Mod Gods

Good to hear all's well, were looking forward to seeing you all when we finally start our big adventure.

As for the thread hijack, they do it to me all the time so here's a little payback.

Francisco01
1st April 2011, 09:11 PM
That’s really great to hear, it would be fantastic if it happens. Stubby holders are great have; it is one of the best ways to keep the drink cool. It can also be used as a marketing and promotions tool, it that has a good chance of reaching audience and holding their attention for a long time.

YNOT
1st April 2011, 09:22 PM
That’s really great to hear, it would be fantastic if it happens. Stubby holders are great have; it is one of the best ways to keep the drink cool. It can also be used as a marketing and promotions tool, it that has a good chance of reaching audience and holding their attention for a long time.

Welcome to the forum Francisco, when you get a minute drop by the introductions thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your Patrol.

Tony

da' maverick
3rd April 2011, 09:00 AM
count me in AB, yell out when the price and design is sorted.

Forced Offroad
6th April 2011, 10:14 AM
cool...4 and 5 i like.....