PDA

View Full Version : New member

rabbitoh
4th January 2015, 10:44 AM
G'day all, Being a 1st time user I will do the right thing and introduce my self.
My name is Troy and I live in Karratha WA, I drive a 4.2 turbo diesel 2000 model.

Living in the north west has it's advantages with heaps of offroad tracks and great weather to get out and about and do some exploring of this fine part of Australia, But the downside is it cost you a fortune to get things fixed on my vehicle as it can cost double than what you pay in the city.
I have a few things I need to do to my patrol and unfortunately I don't know a great deal about mechanical work but I will give anything a crack if I have an idea of what to do.

I have looked around on youtube and other sites to see if there is any sort of video step by step instructions with no luck and found this site which seams to have some knowledgeable people who own the same vehicle.
If I find the site useful I intend to be a regular visitor and will share my experiences wether they be good or bad and maybe with more knowledge and experience I may be able to help someone else out 1 day.

I will post this introduction and jump back on later and chew the ears of you guys for some advice.

Cheers

Troy

AB
4th January 2015, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

4bye4
4th January 2015, 11:01 AM
G'day Troy and welcome to the forum.

threedogs
4th January 2015, 12:04 PM
Hi Troy and welcome to the Forum ,jump in anytime and enjoy

growler2058
4th January 2015, 12:04 PM
Gday Troy welcome aboard mate

Dhuck
4th January 2015, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Stropp
4th January 2015, 05:11 PM
G'day Troy welcome to the forum, nice rig with the mighty 4.2 mate, I lived in para for near on 10 yrs, great country :)

Bloodyaussie
4th January 2015, 05:15 PM
Welcome aboard mate.................

MEGOMONSTER
4th January 2015, 08:10 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Sherro
5th January 2015, 05:36 PM
G'day Troy welcome to the forum mate.

Hodge
5th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Welcome aboard Troy. Wealth of knowledge and many friendly members here. Jump in and enjoy your stay!

mattsexton247
12th January 2015, 10:05 PM
welcome to the forum mate.