PDA

View Full Version : New Member GU4 3.0 from Europe Poland

Krzysiek79krzysiek
1st January 2015, 04:00 AM
Hello to everyone new and "old" in this forum community!

My name is Krzysztof and I do leave in Europe - Poland. I am currently the owner of the Patrol GU4 with 3.0TD engine - from end of 2005. I am using this one for more than a year now. Previously for another year or so I was using 3door Y61 with 2.8TD engine from '97 (great car - but family got bigger and I needed another pair of door). ...

So far I am learning both the off-road driving as well as the car itself.

From the original stage - I lifted the Patrol 2" and put on standard 17" rims new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrack 315/70 R17 wheels - they are great in mudd and nowadays some snow and ice around as we are in the middle of the winter:)

Next in the raw of changes are waiting: front and rear off-road bumbers (from local polish fabryka4x4.pl), next will be the winch (I am plaming XTR 12.500LBS), and snoorkle (rather will go for safari one).

Yet was not participating in any long nor mid trips but looking for some new friends to do some local trips into the polish mountains on the south of Poland ... To see more and learn more :)

Hope to meet here some new great people! Who knows, maybe some day will come over to AU:)

Best regards,
Krzysztof

Stropp
1st January 2015, 07:49 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum Krysztof.

Maxhead
1st January 2015, 08:02 AM
Cześć Krzysiek,

Welcome to the forum mate, where abouts in Poland are you from. I was born in Gorzow.
..and we have the same first name too...hahah

Enjoy the forum

AB
1st January 2015, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

threedogs
1st January 2015, 08:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

4bye4
1st January 2015, 09:38 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Dhuck
1st January 2015, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Patrol-Guy
1st January 2015, 12:32 PM
G'day buddy, welcome to the best place on the Internet for information and guidance about the Nissan Patrol. I am continually amazed at the vast knowledge that this place has.

And to top it off, it has a great bunch of people that are just too happy to answer all of you questions.

Hope you become an ongoing contributing member.

Clunk
1st January 2015, 12:39 PM
gday mate and welcome aboard

Sherro
1st January 2015, 04:22 PM
G'day Krzysztof welcome to the forum mate.

Paule
2nd January 2015, 10:38 PM
G'day mate welcome to the forum, I'm heading over to Poland in February. I hope it has warmed up by then.

Grzesiek3M
3rd January 2015, 03:30 AM
Hello Krzysiek!

Greetings from Gdansk.
Where in Poland do You Live?

Hodge
3rd January 2015, 05:55 AM
Welcome aboard mate.
Wealth of knowledge and many friendly members here. Jump in and enjoy your stay!

growler2058
3rd January 2015, 07:07 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

CUB
3rd January 2015, 07:12 AM
Hey mate welcome to the forum

MEGOMONSTER
4th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.